• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*****Super Bowl LVI In-Game Thread*****

I knew a pit boss at bally's that had cinnci @ 25/1 back when Joe Montana crushed them with the drive.
I talked to my bookie this evening about a grading on the pga event.
He had the Bengals since July...120/1
Hope I get paid tomorrow.

Smh at all the people whining about the flags on the last drive but they ok with Jalen getting treated dirty on the long Bengals touchdown
I think the complaint is with the inconsistency and the timing.....they get to play (maybe) outside the edge for 58 minutes and then all of the sudden the whistles come out the last two minutes.

Like watching a bizarro world hockey game.

I think the complaint is with the inconsistency and the timing.....they get to play (maybe) outside the edge for 58 minutes and then all of the sudden the whistles come out the last two minutes.

Like watching a bizarro world hockey game.
There were plenty of actual holds, like any game, that didn't get called

That was a clean play, sheerly random that's what it took to draw a flag

There were plenty of actual holds, like any game, that didn't get called

That was a clean play, sheerly random that's what it took to draw a flag
Right. Used to be whistles got put away late in games. At least that how Saints fans remember it a couple of year ago.....

Thought it was very good compared to most, right up there with Gaga and Bruno Mars first one

And of course Bey

Thought it was very good compared to most, right up there with Gaga and Bruno Mars first one

And of course Bey

I liked Katy Perry, lol. Don’t like Bruno mars at all, I was outside smoking for that one.

I liked Katy Perry, lol. Don’t like Bruno mars at all, I was outside smoking for that one.
Katy will forever be remembered for Left Shark looking wasted

Bruno is the best musician, significantly, to do HT. 2nd time was good too but the first was one of the best I've seen

Bruno is the best musician, significantly, to do HT. 2nd time was good too but the first was one of the best I've seen

Never liked anything he has done. Lol. He prob is it just ain’t for me. But hold up, didn’t prince do one? He wins!!

Recently you mean?

Cause prince, McCartney, stones, MJ...

Prince will always be the fave for our generation, surprised you liked him. Bruno is basically a juiced up version of Prince!

Prince ain’t exactly my cup of tea either I just respect the talent. Few his songs I like ok.

Recently you mean?

Cause prince, McCartney, stones, MJ...
Different times

Visual effects are so much better today. McCartney was forgettable, so were the Stones. MJ, Prince as mentioned above. Just so much better visuals today and I'm sure it will be even better 25 years from now

Different times

Visual effects are so much better today. McCartney was forgettable, so were the Stones. MJ, Prince as mentioned above. Just so much better visuals today and I'm sure it will be even better 25 years from now
I meant the musician part, should have clarified

Since rap easily my fav genre I liked this one best. Bout time I got one for me!! Even tho these not exactly my favorites, they wouldn’t ever let my guys do a SB! I was happy 50 was in it!

you don't understand those that dismiss it for it's lacking musically.
but it's a style, so enjoy the dumbing down of the product.

I do love Mary j but she didn’t do the songs I like best and she really don’t sound as good at her advanced age. I really can’t believe nobody realized what a bad idea her outfit was! Lol

Just like rap itself I don’t care who dismisses it. That what I like bout rap, it shares my feelings bout what others think.

They're saying Aaron Donald may retire?

The future of that team is smoke and mirrors. Congrats on them mortgaging the future for the one title though. It worked out.

They're saying Aaron Donald may retire?

The future of that team is smoke and mirrors. Congrats on them mortgaging the future for the one title though. It worked out.

I had heard he has discussed it if they won. I don’t think he knows yet. I’ve also heard the same bout Mcvey crazy as that sounds. Their offense still gonna be good, obj will sign, him, Kupp, woods, with stafford will put up points.

Like I said. It actually made me feel lot better seeing all them looking old and broken down like me! 50 was looking as chubby as me and we both used to be swole! That was great. This Ass hole could have dialed the years back a tad, I was born way before freaking ‘85! That makes me feel bad again.
He's not 50 cent anymore. He's a full dollar.

It’s hard to stay swole like that when ya get older unless you a juice head like the Rock! Who wants to keep putting all that time in the gym?

I cant hate on 50 cent after he bought the whole front section to a ja rule concert so no one would sit in it

And told floyd Mayweather he would donate 750k to any charity if floyd could read a page out of a Harry Potter book without fucking up

King petty

I had heard he has discussed it if they won. I don’t think he knows yet. I’ve also heard the same bout Mcvey crazy as that sounds. Their offense still gonna be good, obj will sign, him, Kupp, woods, with stafford will put up points.
Losing McVey would be a HUGE positive

I cant hate on 50 cent after he bought the whole front section to a ja rule concert so no one would sit in it

And told floyd Mayweather he would donate 750k to any charity if floyd could read a page out of a Harry Potter book without fucking up

King petty
Lol I remember that. Hilarious

Speaking of halftone shows. I heard Mike Irvin tell a story bout one cowboys SB’s he snuck out the locker room to watch Michael Jackson do his halftime performance. Lol

Back