• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Suns vs Nuggets Discussion Thread

If those two can get 65+ in Phoenix they might sneak a game.

That's about it.

No bench.

I think they catching a huge break not playing again till Friday. Other than lakers old asses no other team could use the extra day or 2 like these guys. Line totally flipped to suns -4 for that game, if they were playing this game wed I would def lean nugs but with this much rest I’d expect kd and book to be fresh and ready to play 45+ that they basically gotta play. Ayton will prob be better at home, guy was dominating early in gm2, no idea why he totally disappears and only ends up with 10 shots? They need him to be the 3rd scorer just cause where else points gonna come from plus it prob be smart to make Jokic work on the defensive end. Craig has turned into a total no show, they started cutting his minutes at end the clippers series, they need him to play more and hit open shots, you would expect that at home, they need him to at least match what KCP doing for nugs!!

I feel like this the 1 game suns take but I’m not betting them. I just played

Booker ov 30.5 points.

He been a machine, he has scored 30+ in 5 of 7 playoff games, has been 35 or higher in 4 of them. Without cp3 I’d think he gonna have ball in his hands a bunch tonight, hopefully he don’t turn into distributor! I gotta think he looks to score early and often with series on the line.

Booker was SENSATIONAL

KD shot horribly but scored.

All of that and Denver was right there late 3rd to steal this one and end the series.

What happened?

Excellent effort on D from the Suns.

Very stagnant offense the last 14 mins from Denver.

Murray was brutal in the 4th.

Some very interesting calls
-Booker offensive foul that wasn't
-The nutshot

That's the two bad ones.

Monty rested Book mid 4th and that was crucial. That took guts in a must win.

I figured I’d continue to keep hitting booker points props, I’m still thinking bout but this a quick turn around going into altitude after him and kd having to play 40+ minutes every damn game! I love booker and I think long as he having to handle the ball/run point so much with cp3 out it hard to think he not gonna score 30+ but at some point this series he gonna wear down. I think im leaning more to just playing the nuggets tonight than to playing booker props.

gotta think there next to no chance suns bench out plays nuggets bench at home. Jokic and Murray should get a lot more help tonight and booker and kd won’t! I doubt kd gets 16 fts like he did in both home games either. Little chance booker shoots it as well tonight but still think he probably goes over, im just more confident that the nugs win and most likely cover tonight.

Porter jr has not been nearly as effective this series as round 1. He been mostly cold other than gm3. 14.5 a pretty easy point total for him to hit IF he comes out and hits a early shot or 2, the concern with him he can totally disappear if he not feeling it early. I feel like it a lock one of him or Gordon flies over, both are 14.5, one of them will go for 20+, I think Porter jr is the better bet.

I love me some Murray but he could end up being more distributor than scorer tonight if nugs get bigger effort from role players like I expect. feel like we get a lot of points from him early or at end of closer games, I’m not sure tonight’s game gonna be all that close?

Jokic Is just abusing that clown Ayton! Ayton has come up so small his point total down to fucking 12.5 tonight! That is freaking insane, that dude should go 20-10 every night! He not even giving suns dd boards this series! It’s crazy how this guy has vanished! He should be suns unquestionable 3rd option. Gotta play something with Jokic, i like his over 13.5 boards, gonna be more defensive rebounds to grab tonight cause booker not shooting 80%!! I don’t love his over 30.5 points, again I think they get a lot more help from the role players tonight, I think denver is better when Jokic is getting the other guys involved opposed to dropping 30-50!! I think he probably goes over 9.5 dimes. Not sure the best way to go about this, kinda leaning to his rebounds+assist over 23.5, I think I like that better than 53.5 “par”.

I love me some Murray but he could end up being more distributor than scorer tonight if nugs get bigger effort from role players like I expect. feel like we get a lot of points from him early or at end of closer games, I’m not sure tonight’s game gonna be all that close?

Jokic Is just abusing that clown Ayton! Ayton has come up so small his point total down to fucking 12.5 tonight! That is freaking insane, that dude should go 20-10 every night! He not even giving suns dd boards this series! It’s crazy how this guy has vanished! He should be suns unquestionable 3rd option. Gotta play something with Jokic, i like his over 13.5 boards, gonna be more defensive rebounds to grab tonight cause booker not shooting 80%!! I don’t love his over 30.5 points, again I think they get a lot more help from the role players tonight, I think denver is better when Jokic is getting the other guys involved opposed to dropping 30-50!! I think he probably goes over 9.5 dimes. Not sure the best way to go about this, kinda leaning to his rebounds+assist over 23.5, I think I like that better than 53.5 “par”.
Wouldn’t jokic triple double be better bet?

Even If booker remains super human and KD continues getting to the ft line I don’t think it matters, I don’t think it likely book and kd go for 80 but even if they do it probably won’t be enough tonight. Kinda like nugs team total over 116.5.

I dunno, Maybe? trying to figure it out. Only thing is I’m higher on his rebounds than anything else, torn on his points to assist numbers. Wouldn’t shock me at all if he had 17+ boards and 7-8 dimes. Rebounds alone might be better cause I feel like I’m banking on 15+ boards more than anything else.

Good question, those the kinda things that help me sort this shit out in my head!

I do think ov13.5 boards for Jokic is my favorite of his plays.

Really trying to find nuggets players rebounds cause I don’t think suns gonna be shooting as efficient tonight. Jokic obviously the guy I trust the most to pull boards down but there some other options. Murray number is 4.5, he has went over that in 6 of 9 playoff games, 2 of those he had 4 so gotta think he has a really good chance of pulling down 5+. Porter jr is kinda all over the place with his rebounds, he was dd in both Phoenix games but will that continue? At home he only had 3-4 games 1 and 2.

nugs -6 and Jokic boards might be it. I feel like I’m rolling the dice with Porter jr or Gordon? Think it a lock one of them goes over 14.5, I lean to it being Porter jr but it tough to say. Gordon is probably more likely to be close either way, he seems pretty consistent to be 11-16 points, Porter jr could only score 5-6 points but has way more upside if his shots falling from deep.

I don’t have much against booker over other than I can’t imagine he continues to shoot it at such a high clip, I think he will get the volume tho and not like I think he will fall off a cliff, just not making 75+%, that can’t keep up! Lol. Just think I’m better off narrowing down and nugs + Jokic boards my favorite 2.

I hope you played his triple double? I need more ppl to read all the shit I write and help me decipher it! I feel like I’m pretty damn good with how some these games/players gonna go but not always the best at making the right plays, lol. It didn’t take 5 min into the game for me to be kicking myself for not playing Porter jr over points! I was right bout nugs players rebounds but Jokic comes up 1 short while the others all hit! Right bout boards and assist with jokic being stronger than Jokic points.

Even not playing booker and kd was good but I really should get the nerve to play some under props! I dunno why it so hard for me to pull trigger on unders? When it comes to totals I’ve always played more and been better at unders in every sport but props I can’t bring myself to play unders! Bright side nugs were a nice easy win at least!

I think nuggets can close it out tonight but not super confident. Almost hate to not play them and not get a chance game 7. Before series started I woulda thought ayton being out (along w cp3) was series over but Ayton been so bad I’m not sure he matters or not? Landale can probably replicate or even give them more than Ayton has been! (Crazy to say but Ayton has been invisible, well spent money there!). Landale energy might actually be good but can he bring that for big minutes? It gonna take another 80 from kd and book to send this back to denver! I saw on FanDuel they had booker+kd combined number at 65 -110, super tempted to play that.

He got hurt in the 1h of last game.
He played on but wasn't 100% it seemed.

That could def change things a bit. Think they need him to be big on road more so than home. I see him on the injury report for illness?

Ayton still says questionable but I turned tv on when I got home and somebody was calling him out. I dunno if they were full of shit or what?

All the props for Ayton are down so im assuming he out.

How crazy would it be to play Landale most rebounds at 13-1? He been getting quite a few boards in his little spurts but of course it the same question I asked before, how many minutes can he really give them? He was only a 15 min guy in regular season, he has played 20ish a few games this series. Last few games the regular season when suns sat guys he played 29 one of them and went 17-10. It probably not realistic to expect more than that. 13-1 is kinda a crazy price, I could see him pulling down 10-12 but that most likely not enough.

All the props for Ayton are down so im assuming he out.

How crazy would it be to play Landale most rebounds at 13-1? He been getting quite a few boards in his little spurts but of course it the same question I asked before, how many minutes can he really give them? He was only a 15 min guy in regular season, he has played 20ish a few games this series. Last few games the regular season when suns sat guys he played 29 one of them and went 17-10. It probably not realistic to expect more than that. 13-1 is kinda a crazy price, I could see him pulling down 10-12 but that most likely not enough.
Landale is better anyway, he should eat on the boards

Ayton is a pussy but this is no pussy injury, jarred rib changes how you walk to the fridge let alone how you play a basketball game

Biyombo blocks is worth a look imo

Landale is better anyway, he should eat on the boards

Ayton is a pussy but this is no pussy injury, jarred rib changes how you walk to the fridge let alone how you play a basketball game

Biyombo blocks is worth a look imo

I didn’t even know what wrong w him, has he had it all series? Lol. Mfer been invisible. Im with you on Landale prob bringing something more but it just how many minutes can he give them that? 25 seems reasonable, not sure he could do more than that at close to his normal level? The only options I see for him on DK is over 5.5 boards -205, he should smash that but I rather they had some alternate totals. Then they have the 13-1 to be leading rebounder, I’m not sure he can give the minutes to out rebound Jokic but sure seems like might be worth a play at that price. Him getting 10-12 boards don’t seem far fetched, that probably put him 2nd or 3rd but crazier things have happened. I’ll look at FanDuel in a bit and see what they have. Both had the lines down when I was in Illinios earlier so I gotta go back.

Back