• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Suns vs C Moneys sixers (+5.5)

you serious?!?!? i dont know too much about nba until post season starts, ill assume this is exhibition? and if it is, jesus, what a small break!

Nash doesnt have the nappy hair anymore, he actually looks normal

Poor Kyle Korver, I use to think he had game, now i think he just has a bad hair style.

Walton sounds like he got some good weed in the offseason. He must be hanging out with the jailblazers again

Webber is still in the league?

Poor crazy eyes thomas as well. Damn where is Shavlik and Louis Fuck this im out

$$CMoney$$ said:
The Suns must be shaving cuz the Sixers got the lead back:new_shocked:

Thats funny...Carney is usually the responsible party in those kinda shenanigans. LOL

Fun game..watched a bit of it.

B.A.R. said:
Thats funny...Carney is usually the responsible party in those kinda shenanigans. LOL

Fun game..watched a bit of it.

Carney and the boys from Memphis knew how to shave...maybe he can help my Sixers cover a little more this year:wacka wacka:

Back