• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Suns/Lakers off the board.....Kobe OUT per his website

October 31, 2006
LOS ANGELES -- The Suns open the season tonight against the Lakers, but they will have to wait for their first shot at Kobe Bryant.

In a message posted on his personal website, kb24.com, Tuesday afternoon, Bryant said his surgically repaired knee which kept him out for the entire preseason still won't let him play and he will sit out tonight's nationally televised game with Phoenix.

"I can't wait to play. The energy of opening night is always special," Bryant said. "We are beginning our journey. We will face many obstacles and challenges, but we will face them together as one. The excitement of tonight was beginning to cloud my judgment of playing, I want to play, But I am not there yet.

I am rounding third base and will be home soon."

Meanwhile, the Suns announced Wednesday's home opener against the Los Angeles Clippers is a sellout. The game starts at 8:30 p.m. and will be televised on ESPN.

fuck i hit this early thinkin it might fall back to 4 or 4.5. oh well lets hope lakers still keep it close

The failure to omit that is complete BS. Motherfuckers cost me a point! Bailing on the Show tonight... Suns win this one big... they played very well with their starters in the preseason and play basically a preseason talent level in the Lakers.

I personally didn't think KObed would be himself w/out playing one preseason game and he's a rhythm guy....

Surprised they think he's only worht two pts though.

Well, that certainly just fucks me over hardcore. WTF??

That is shitty as hell. He goes from qestionable to doubtful to I am playing. Fuck!

Thats how i just hedged Jump. If you can call it a hedge. If they jump that number then they are still in game.

CincyWillie said:
I called my local and he sounded half asleep and told him to change my Lakers -5 bet to the Suns -5....
Coulda been up 4 bills on the season, now I'm down $20 in vig :hairout:

Back