• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sprint International.. 12 - 3 Last 15..

abcs

My golf swing is worse than Barkleys
Will be back later with my leans.. This is an interesting tourney with the stabelford scoring. You obviously need to lean to guys who make a lot of birdies and take a lot of chances. The long hitters dont have that much of advantage in my opinion. This is a fun tourney to watch though.

this is a really cool tourney...u get alot of guys like John Rollins or Frank Lickliter and guys like that who will jump up there in this tourney...It is a cool tourney..

I'm just getting into this week's stuff...but man I can't wait to see who Els is paired w/....his numbers are just sick at this golf course...

Krack I know you are coming over and viewing my picks. Might as well join the team and be part of the fam.

What up fellas.. Just joined 5 dimes and boy do they offer a ton of golf matchups!!The juice sucks if you want a dog but its cool.. Well there were so many matchups that i wanted to chose, but i didnt put much money into 5 dimes and i already have 3 football plays pending..
Well i capped it out and my first matchup is
10_4_6.gif

Chris Riley (-130) over Rocco Mediate (72 Holes) 5 dimes..
Rocco has been injured the past few weeks and in his last 4 tourneys hes had 2 cuts and 2 w/d. Riley has been pretty solid the past month and I expect this ticket to cash by friday afternoon.
Risking 1 Cap

Aint got much time for a writeup, i was debating on making this pick a play of the year pick. Those picks are 3 - 0 on the year and have won by an average of 7 shots. Decided not too.. but i did double my wager on it since i dont have time to add any more matchups.

• Leads in Birdies..
  • Basically every single ball striking Category
  • Was in the final group last week .. while cranes last 2 tourners were a DQ and MC
  • Glover is also borderline on the Ryder cup
  • He also has a better record on this course.. ( I think.. too tired to double check)
My play is Lucas Glover (-128) over Ben Crane 72 hole Matchups
Risking 2 caps and 2 Yamulkes

For my homies from blitz's site coming over here lookin at my picks.. might as well sign up and be part of the team.

Great tourney..

Very fun...leads to great finishes...can't wait

What I love about that Glover pick..he fucked up at Buick..getting Ryder cup points...he needs to make push this week.

Don't you think Mickelson vs DL III is like stealin from the cookie jar this week??

I still love Els, but against the defending champion who's not playing too bad insn't what I was looking for...

golf.jpg

Is this the one that abc is playing? I can't find anywhere mentioning about 72holes at pinny

KyawThu said:
golf.jpg

Is this the one that abc is playing? I can't find anywhere mentioning about 72holes at pinny
Thu 8/10B. Crane vs L. GloverMaximum Wager: 2857.14 USD06:00 AM237 B. Crane +118Risk To Win 238 L. Glover -128Risk To Win

Not sure how to copy and paste it the way you did. But its still there.. if you want to make the play. Yea that Mickelson bet sounds enticing but DL3 has a lot to play for. I almost took the one with DL3 over Lehman. If you want a value bet, i think taking sergio at +203 against Phil has a lot. Phil hasnt played in a tourney since the british open.. I have no idea what type of shape his game is in. The Glover pernice matchup sounds good. Tom has played pretty well though the past few tourneys with 3 or 4 top 10s. So i wouldnt bet it, I think he also has a win here.

Hey man im taking glover vs crane.. scroll down its on there. You can either bet 18 or 72 holes. But this bet is for 72 holes. I hope this play cashes for us

Thats it.. Good luck to us :cheers:
I also added
Stewart Cink (+100) ove Stuart Appelby.. Risking 1 cap

Basically go back and check Cinks history here..then realize this is a huge event for him and the ryder cup chase.

Yah...DL III needs a win really, for Ryder Cup pts...

I'm not sure, some tough matchups here...

My lone play at this point is S Stricker -108 vs CH III....that article convinced me...great value...I'm going to units...this is for 72 holes...

Yea Jump those articles are strong. THey picked the winners a few weeks in arow.. it was an amazing run. Just went back and checked some things and this is Lucas's first time on this course so take that for what its worth. I still like the play..

abcs--thelegend said:
What up fellas.. Just joined 5 dimes and boy do they offer a ton of golf matchups!!The juice sucks if you want a dog but its cool.. Well there were so many matchups that i wanted to chose, but i didnt put much money into 5 dimes and i already have 3 football plays pending..
Well i capped it out and my first matchup is
10_4_6.gif

Chris Riley (-130) over Rocco Mediate (72 Holes) 5 dimes..
Rocco has been injured the past few weeks and in his last 4 tourneys hes had 2 cuts and 2 w/d. Riley has been pretty solid the past month and I expect this ticket to cash by friday afternoon.
Risking 1 Cap

Looks like Mediate withdrew BEFORE the tourney. :down: I was hopin he'd at least tee it up then quit.. that way it would have been free money. Anyways That was a waste of a writeup and of capping.. :tired:
So this is a NO PLAY

I hope this isnt another one of them weeks where crap like this happens against me
Play by Play for the Par 3, 230 yards 4th HoleX

Shot 1 235 yds to green, 15 yds to hole
Shot 2 in the hole

haha then appelby does this for eagle..
Play by Play for the Par 5, 623 yards 14th Hole

Shot 1 363 yds to left fairway, 258 yds to hole
Shot 2 260 yds to right rear green side bunker, 21 yds to hole
Shot 3 in the hole

Shot 1 320 yds to left fairway, 103 yds to hole
Shot 2 95 yds to water, 28 ft to hole
Shot 3 Penalty
Drop in right fairway, 24 ft to hole
Shot 4 8 ft to green, 21 ft to hole
Shot 5 putt 24 ft 1 in., 3 ft 3 in. to hole
Shot 6 in the hole
:hairout:

This is painful.. he is now -2.. and that isnt a good thing. Not sure what in gods name is goin on. To make matters worst Riley is playin great and that bet is voiced :spank:

Just noticed David Howell had 7 birdies and only 1 was on the par 5.. pretty solid!!

Well Lucas birdied the final 3 holes to at least have a respectable score. After watchin the first 9 i think this course fits his game really well. I am still optimistic in our play. Im a little dissapointed because i had circled berdych to beat raffy and i didnt play it.

KyawThu said:
Is the game over yet?
Nah dog.. :shake: Looks like this one wont be over til Sunday, we are 1 point down.. which is nothing on this course.

What a crazy final 2 holes.. Crane birdies while Lucas bogies to go 1 down. Then Crane bogies the last hole to make it even, and lucas sinks a 17 footer to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!money; :bow:
16_11_9.gif

5 - 0 on the year on my huge plays.. :bow: abcs

abcs--thelegend said:
If you want a value bet, i think taking sergio at +203 against Phil has a lot. Phil hasnt played in a tourney since the british open.. I have no idea what type of shape his game is in. The Glover pernice matchup sounds good. Tom has played pretty well though the past few tourneys with 3 or 4 top 10s. So i wouldnt bet it, I think he also has a win here.

Damn i nailed this one on the head.. :spank: Would have been nice to cash on a +200+ dog.. I also knew it was wise to lay off pernice, this was one of my better capping jobs i think out of my 9 leans that i had circled 8 are in the lead..

Well fellas, if you rode me this week, you would have gone (2 - 0 and +3 caps). I honestly should have gone 3 - 0 but my Riley pick didn't count since the other guy didnt tee off. Anyways that makes us 14 - 3 last 17 golf plays. Next week is the final major of the year, I will release a minimum of 3 500* lock of the decade picks
new_shocked.gif

Just kidding about that, but i will spend more time this week cappin matchups, since i start school in 2 weeks and i wont be able to cap as much as i use to.
36_9_2.gif

Oh yea and i do have a little personal beef to get off my chest, you clowns over at Blitz's site need to quit hating. Ive seen a lot of you guys taking shots at me, knowing i cant respond.. I find it humorous that your so called best capper is in 22nd place out of 22 in the mlb contest..
31-42-242.47%-1765
Look keep my name out your mouth fools.. Anyways instead of hating on me, you could be tailing my picks.. instead of helping out Pinnys CEO buy a new yacht..

Nice job bro....should be a great week for golf matchups, w/ the loaded fields...

Wanna put up a discussion thread and we'll get this shit down once they release the matchups...

Back