• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Some line updates . . .

JumpOnBoard said:
and also, that HOU line reaches 14...that would be pimp.

I think Houston wins that by more than 2 TDs, but I don't want this line going up. It was at -11.5 a couple of days ago.

Pitt still -3.5 at -107 at Pinnacle. In fact, there are quite a few differences in lines and juice between BetChris and Pinnacle right now.

Wis/BG game offline at Pinny . . . .

Oklahoma/UAB game still offline at Pinny as well . . .

Miami/FSU still offline at Pinny . . . .

rjurewitz said:
Time to hit Pitt?

I'm not hitting anything until the week going into the game. I've been reading about too many injuries going on in college camps across the nation. I hope it will stay under 7.

fazekas, what do you care dude?, you've bet games like in week four already (the 2008 fall lines aren't up in case you were wondering)...you're the last guy that should be popping off...just more reason for me to rip you a new one in the contest...:spank:

you have added nothing of value as far as analyzing a game yet maybe its too far away for ya.

Last edited:
72 hours till I lock in some plays with my bonus check... lol...hope I don't fall on the bad side of these lines till then.

I'd love to get Pitt at 3.5 but I'll play it up to 4 or 4.5 with decent juice... Iowa St. as well... basically the only two I'm ready to pound. Leaning FLA, Okla (let's get this under 21), and HOU of course. UTA play scares me more and more...

Inspekdah said:
72 hours till I lock in some plays with my bonus check... lol...hope I don't fall on the bad side of these lines till then.

I'd love to get Pitt at 3.5 but I'll play it up to 4 or 4.5 with decent juice... Iowa St. as well... basically the only two I'm ready to pound. Leaning FLA, Okla (let's get this under 21), and HOU of course. UTA play scares me more and more...

I'm on a lot of these, too, Inspekdah, but I'm going to try and wait until the week going into the games. There's still a lot of time until the first game, and with all the teams going hard in pads right now, injuries will thrive.

Good luck with your decisions.
beer.gif

Spek,

I like your plays and leans...don't be scurred of Utah..lol

Sooner, thats the thing with the first week. The decision to lock in a good number or to wait for injuries/suspensions etc. I personally locked in a the posted ones and a few others I like but I like anybody will be nervous that something big may happen. Thats part of the game though.

Yeah I agree... will only play between now and then games where I think I'd lose signifigant value if I waited too long.

beer.gif

Some lines I'm getting "antsy" on are:

USC -8 (can actually buy this down to -7 for -120 and -6.5 for -133!)

Utah +4.5

Houston -13

And Pitt -3.5

Back