• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

This weekend in PL is all about relegation. No one even cares about top 4 right now unless you're a fan.

There are big names on the brink of getting shipped

Everton and Leicester are completely in the relegation zone and City play Everton tomorrow with likely a B team in the middle of two CL matches against Madrid

Everton or Leicester getting relegated is a huge deal

Hell Southampton getting relegated is big and it's kinda cemented now

Win or lose PL and/or CL this season nothing will give me the joy of watching Chelsea fumble about everything

Deserve this for betting against City today but perfectly fine with that loss. Just impossible to not but the sandwich game for me. Need Ake to get healthy fast, he was listed as questionable today yet isn't even on the bench.

That was an insanely shoddy first half and would love nothing more than to see it happen again in the 2h

Good God Mong I woke up at 10pm last night and got ready for this

Could the morning be any better? It's 10:20am and I feel like it's been a week long party

Worry about Wednesday tomorrow

Back