• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

PL better bring all they got. Don’t think City would put out the statement that they did today, if they weren’t confident.
They never were proven right on the UEFA one though, and CAS arent involved here, they got off through a CAS technicality

Will be interesting to see where it goes

How awesome that Wrexham equalized, just in the middle of watching pt 1 of the series

Pretty surreal

Absolutely love this from one of my fellow City fans. And Spurs fans best agree, them and Chelsea better be against the 3 in the hierarchy. Spurs need City, it's not a challenging puzzle.

"Obviously, none of us can know WTF is going on w the case against City. What we do know? A couple of things… FFP was designed to maintain the world club hierarchy. The Stretford club along w a few other EPL gatekeepers, Beyern who thinks only one club should always win everything, the 2 Spain clubs who always win everything, etc. FFP was always about maintaining the status quo. Literally everyone knows this is what FFP was about. Everyone…It was never about the theoretical Nottingham Forest being ok as they are on the cusp of being a perminent PL team, and rules that prohibited them from destroying themselves. It was never about that. It was always about maintaining the status quo. And City was the first team to challenge that. And we did way more than challenge it. We took over. Our front office is better than any in world football. And if you wanna talk about the last 10 years in the PL? We win. WE ARE the last 10 years. Straight up.
But now? Of the 100 some charges? Literally 50 of them are “we wanted docs, and we’re not convinced you gave them to us the way we wanted you to…” we gave the same docs to UEFA, and when there was a dispassionate party that saw the evidence? They determined we did nothing wrong.
No one knows what will ultimately happen. We may be found guilty.
‍♂️
and Chelsea is prob next? Then Newcastle?
But from Pep’s talk today, and the last 15 years of supporting this team? I don’t really give a shit. F the gate keepers. F the old guard that forced FFP in the first place to maintain dominance. We’ll be fine either way. Who wants to watch Kev and Phil and the lot set a points record in the championship next year? I’m all in no matter what.

Sarr played in the world cup and skipp has played tons of games for spurs

Announcers acting like it's two kids on their debut is a bit much

Looks like it was a fluke?

Possession looks pretty even
spurs have had better of the ball

Wouodnt say fluke but off a long ball, header, double deflection, Forster made 2 saves and ball bounced straight up and Diaz got there to head it

Pretty sure the two play again in 2-3 weeks

Leipzig next week is the least of my concerns

Can think of plenty on this squad that would have found a way to screw that up, great finish off the foolish giveaway

That clip of KDB walking around the field after getting subbed off and just staring at the arsenal crowd as a few threw bottles at him and he doesnt flinch was great

Zlatan such a quote machine

Saying he can do with an orange what anyone can do with a football is my favorite

Reactions: KJ
Back