• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I dont think it was offside

Offside offence
A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched* by a team-mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by:
interfering with play by playing or touching a ball passed or touched by a team-mate or
interfering with an opponent by:
preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision or
challenging an opponent for the ball or
clearly attempting to play a ball which is close when this action impacts on an opponent or
making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball
or
gaining an advantage by playing the ball or interfering with an opponent when it has:
rebounded or been deflected off the goalpost, crossbar or an opponent
been deliberately saved by any opponent

It wasn't

The rule is bullshit, an offside player completely controlled the play. Shitty rule that needs to be adjusted.

If it was Spurs, you'd be pissed too.
Ya for sure

But just based off the letter of the law, rashford didnt break any of them

Ya for sure

But just based off the letter of the law, rashford didnt break any of them

When the United manager and players say they’d be pissed if that happened to them, letter of the law or not, it’s shit.

Enjoy Arsenal winning London ave the league.

When the United manager and players say they’d be pissed if that happened to them, letter of the law or not, it’s shit.

Enjoy Arsenal winning London ave the league.
I'd be pissed too, but I posted the rule, he didnt break anything

I accepted they were winning it a month ago

Would call it just for fun but I actually like these a bit, not doing a thread

Bologna ML -135 2*
Inter o2.5 +100 4*
Fulham/Spurs BTTS -160 4*

Going to be a shit day, can't beat a red in the 1h

What was the delay for in London, snow?

Happy to be alive during kane's time at spurs

Also ornstein says he wants to stay and contract talks are set for after the transfer window, I'm shocked

spurs fans had fully accepted he was either at united or bayern next season

Big FA Cup match this afternoon, both teams probably rather lose than draw and have to do the replay. City/Arse already gonna play 3 times in the next month.

Also City gotta play Spurs on Tuesday, just a loaded month where CL might be a welcome letdown

@KJ @Monger

Why let cancelo go?
Fell out of favor with Pep apparently, hasn't played the last three matches and guessing as Laporte/Dias work back in to more playing time...and Akanji/Ake have been very good and apparently he prefers the youth and potential of Lewis to Cancelo..

That said it was a bit of a surprise...

Took Forest/Leeds o2.5 -110 for a couple bucks

Showcase game for both having their own time slot and both love to look good

Should be a fun match

Mallorca beating Madrid pretty much solidifies them in the middle of the pack, no relegation

Very happy for Nash, wish he could kick Sarver out like the NBA did

Back