• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

The Lewandowski summer saga should be interesting!
Mbapp staying at PSG I pretty much expect he goes to Madrid or just stays at Bayern

Which PL team do you think will pay and that he wants to play for? Chelsea? Guess if Salah really wants out Pool could go after him if that's still a thing

Be incredible if he went to one of the Milan teams or Juve even

Mbapp staying at PSG I pretty much expect he goes to Madrid or just stays at Bayern

Which PL team do you think will pay and that he wants to play for? Chelsea? Guess if Salah really wants out Pool could go after him if that's still a thing

Be incredible if he went to one of the Milan teams or Juve even
When did mbappe say he was staying?

He was seen in madrid last week

Lewe to Barca

Mbappe to Madrid

Mbappe to Madrid

Yep.
Should be interesting to see what psg does

Yep.
Should be interesting to see what psg does
Psg could go so many ways, at what point do they move away from galacticos, guessing it hinges on neymar if hes willing to stay

I think you guys are most interesting this summer, not in quantity but I think a few replacements are needed

Gundogan is going

Could see de Jong replacing him, athletic had an article last week that Barca wouldnt mind moving him on, doesnt fit perfectly with how xavi has them playing

Is Laporte still wanting to go? Would need to replace him, pep doesnt see stones or ake as first choice

Jesus seems headed out, arsenal most likely, need someone there to play when haaland needs a rest, or more of a poacher needs to be thrown on, false 9 can be used, but cant be only backup

So maybe only 2 or 3 signings, but need to be good ones

The Sterling to Barca stuff will go on all Summer again, obviously losing Fernandinho too. Funny Laporte news about moving on has subsided.

Looks like DiMaria is going from PSG to Juve on a free which is about what he's worth. Didn't realize Dybala is already 30

Are man city really interested in Kalvin Phillips?

Is it bargain shopping after haaland? Surprised not really rumored on rice

Are man city really interested in Kalvin Phillips?

Is it bargain shopping after haaland? Surprised not really rumored on rice

I can’t see it, I’d assume it’s been planted to throw off from their real plans, but who knows.

PSG giving Mbappe the keys and the title.
Who are they going to bring in with him though?

I can’t see it, I’d assume it’s been planted to throw off from their real plans, but who knows.

PSG giving Mbappe the keys and the title.
Who are they going to bring in with him though?
How long does Neymar have left on the contract?

Back