• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I've legitimately just discovered soccer betting, and betting on both teams to score feels like trying a very addictive drug for the first time.

Davies is out for a month at least

Gonna miss all 3 qualifiers at end of month

Honduras and el salvador should still be ok, huge loss vs the US though

Man just looked at the table, didn't realize how many matches they have to make up

Burnley only has 17 under their belts, people acting like they've already been relegated. Going to be a crowded calendar in Spring

Canada should close this out vs honduras

Probably okay super defensive vs US sunday with no davies

Mexico came back and won tonight

I thought the US played tight and uninspired. Got the three points though.

My criticism of this team is despite having the best attacking talent they have ever had , they really struggle with the finishing product in the final 1/3

My criticism of this team is despite having the best attacking talent they have ever had , they really struggle with the finishing product in the final 1/3
Not remotely sure why Seargent isn't on the squad

Tough scoring conditions though from what I gather

Not remotely sure why Seargent isn't on the squad

Tough scoring conditions though from what I gather

Yeah I was a little surprised he didn’t get a call up

He we will be back in the mix before Qatar or at least given a shot me thinks

Reactions: KJ
Also you guys gave some guatemalans hypothermia

I think it was ridiculous for them to ply there tonight , but Honduras regularly plays games mid afternoon , 95 degrees in tropical heat . They have lights in Honduras

More a Concacaf Fed issue , and they should step in

I think it was ridiculous for them to ply there tonight , but Honduras regularly plays games mid afternoon , 95 degrees in tropical heat . They have lights in Honduras

More a Concacaf Fed issue , and they should step in
Pretty good scheduling imo

Three games the last week were Columbus, Ontario, Minny so very little travel and throw in the elements as well

Not like you can predict the storm that's hitting now

Pretty good scheduling imo

Three games the last week were Columbus, Ontario, Minny so very little travel and throw in the elements as well

Not like you can predict the storm that's hitting now

US said they wanted to do Portland and San Jose this window , but Canada scheduling in Ontario changed that due to travel

US said they wanted to do Portland and San Jose this window , but Canada scheduling in Ontario changed that due to travel
w/o looking I assume it's only one home match in late March so guessing Portland or Seattle, seems a reasonable time of year there

w/o looking I assume it's only one home match in late March so guessing Portland or Seattle, seems a reasonable time of year there

Yep, @mexico, home vs Panama , @Costa Rica … US really doesn’t want Costa Rica to matter

Give Canada a Top 8 seed in World Cup!
I think they announced Qatar in 2010 as the host this year

So 12 years later I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that the will be a 1 seed in the World Cup, I get the money did the deed but who is gonna luck box into that group? S Africa was bad enough but this one takes the cake

Back