• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I don’t watch any soccer but it was on at my SIL house tonight. What was pregame line? USA -20000? Those 2 teams aren’t close!

That panama comeback on honduras was annoying

If they had lost after going down 2-0 it might already be over if panama was stuck at 8 with USA, mex, can at 14, 13, 13

Yeah Panama hanging right there

Tata could be gone after this window , 3 calendar losses to US. They looked awful most of the game . Has to get a result vs Canada

ESPN is so patriotic to show US/Mexico at home but gotta dig onto the laptop to pull this game up, no time to search but hope it's at least on plus

What do you get it on teed?

I have too much work to just watch on the laptop but it's the only way I can get it. Wish ESPN would actually commit to US soccer and not act all gung ho one day then 3 days later nary a mention

Just an unlucky touch really, think it was Jiminez just at back post, all alone, and ball hit his stomach and bounced to borjan.

Handbags at full time.

Mexico and Panama tied for 3rd/4th. Pretty clearly a 4 team race right now. Mexico needing to do the play off and getting the south american team would be ideal result

Do you know where US plays Canada?

Also Italy being in the European playoffs will be great theatre. Not sure what the tie breaker would have been if they be N Ireland 2-0 yesterday with both Swiss matches as draws and identical goals for and against, but now they have to earn it the hard way. Some quality teams in the playoffs there

Do you know where US plays Canada?

Also Italy being in the European playoffs will be great theatre. Not sure what the tie breaker would have been if they be N Ireland 2-0 yesterday with both Swiss matches as draws and identical goals for and against, but now they have to earn it the hard way. Some quality teams in the playoffs there
Swiss would have had it due to away goals in the games between them

Probably toronto, they have

01.27.2022: @ Honduras
01.30.2022: USA
02.02.2022: @ El Salvador

Vancouver is only indoor stadium, but it would be extra travel, so probly toronto, which could be colder than edmonton was today

I think he makes a lot of money( for national team coach) and I heard there is a 5 million release clause

Pretty expensive to get rid of him

The problem for US And Mexico are Panama, those fuckers are making it interesting

I think he makes a lot of money( for national team coach) and I heard there is a 5 million release clause

The problem for US And Mexico are Panama, those fuckers are making it interesting
USA we gotta like where we are sitting huh?

Do you not like him? I think he's done well considering it was damn near a no win situation when he too over

Expectations vs reality, think he's clicking the right buttons on both

They have most talent in CONCACAF, he should be doing much better
I think playing with that pressure is learned though, can't just suddenly be a great team even though it says so on paper

Obviously he's paid accordingly to deal with the pitfalls but the pressure after 4 years ago has to be tremendous. I believe he's doing well to not make it feel like a wet blanket on them.

I think playing with that pressure is learned though, can't just suddenly be a great team even though it says so on paper

Obviously he's paid accordingly to deal with the pitfalls but the pressure after 4 years ago has to be tremendous. I believe he's doing well to not make it feel like a wet blanket on them.
Are you talking about Tata?

Do you not like him? I think he's done well considering it was damn near a no win situation when he too over

Expectations vs reality, think he's clicking the right buttons on both

I think he is a good tactical coach, and his teams when they are really dialed in play a real exciting attacking style ( his Atlanta team was awesome to watch) but results matter and he has lost 3 straight to US and just lost to Canada ( after drawing them at home a couple months back)

I didn’t see the Canada game , but US dominated them last Friday in that second half and that doesn’t play well . He also isn’t Mexican , so he is going be given zero benefit of doubt

Names (not just soccer) go in and out so quickly anymore

Can't keep up with nicknames lol
That's why I was confused when you said his failures of 4 years ago, they made the world cup

His issues have only really been losing the nations league, super poor in a lot of gold cup games, and then now in qualifying

Guessing you thought us coach?

Reactions: KJ
That's why I was confused when you said his failures of 4 years ago, they made the world cup

His issues have only really been losing the nations league, super poor in a lot of gold cup games, and then now in qualifying

Guessing you thought us coach?
Yes. Or Si.

I’m guessing premier league preferred NBC because they can put most games on linear

Cbs and Espn made a joint offer , but I’d guess they couldn’t offer nearly as many games on linear

I still hate streaming sporting events , can’t even be on social media because you are like a minute behind

nBC also does a great job

Reactions: KJ
Back