• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Brugge looked up for it, the 15’ or so I saw before half. Had better chances than PSG. Didn’t even see them have a shot on target the last third of the half

Brugge looked up for it, the 15’ or so I saw before half. Had better chances than PSG. Didn’t even see them have a shot on target the last third of the half
2nd half has been same

Messi 1 good chance on a half volley and he skied it over the goal

braga controls the game yet falls behind and equalizes only to give up a ridiculous 85' penalty. This sport man

Is that what this is? What country is Leon in?
This is liga mx vs mls ya, but no clue on format

Starting I think 2023, they are gonna stop both leagues for 1 month in the summer, and have a full on tournament, world cup style

I think every 2 years, I missed whole interview, but twellman said it would always be when no other soccer is being played, which means couldnt be even years since that's world cup and euro years

Twellman wanting Mexico to lose more world cup qualifying home games cause of the leon fans doing the chant is funny

Is that what this is? What country is Leon in?
So read a bit more, its same cup as this, but it's a full on tournament

Not just a few clubs entering and playing during the season

New version is season stops, and tournament starts, then season opens back up to finish

Back