Bet at Betanysports.eu

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
And none will ever matter again unless shit goes tits up
I wonder how they fix that ya, only competitive region for qualifying is going to be europe for the last few spots, even then it's going to be wales/scotland/slovakia types

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
If Ukraine just decide not to play Scotland I assume Wales/Scotland will be the same day

Draw is Friday morning, hope they don't go April Fool's like the CL draw was

KJ

Also I'm guessing 2026 with 3 AQs gives them the perfect excuse to take it to 36 teams unless they already announced that

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Also I'm guessing 2026 with 3 AQs gives them the perfect excuse to take it to 36 teams unless they already announced that
Its 48

They why Utah said wont even matter in future with a few more spots each confederation

Reactions: KJ

KJ

I’m fine with ours. If Wales or Scotland are in our group the British media will combust
They will be I'm pretty sure, couple days ago the Ukraine manager said he doubts they'll be in any position to compete even come June

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Iran is not a pushover

I don’t see a ton of separation between the 3 potential teams after England in our group

KJ

They already have to schedule out ?
Yeah, all starts with opening night and goes from there, it was either going to be last game on Friday or first game Saturday I believe but B1 v B3 is Friday for sure

Bet at Betanysports.eu