Bet at Betanysports.eu

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Man just looked at the table, didn't realize how many matches they have to make up

Burnley only has 17 under their belts, people acting like they've already been relegated. Going to be a crowded calendar in Spring

KJ

USA need this one vs El Salvador?

Worth a watch? I’ll probably watch either way because really like this team
They're all needed at this point against the lesser teams, I see they might be playing on ice tonight

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Canada should close this out vs honduras

Probably okay super defensive vs US sunday with no davies

Mexico came back and won tonight

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought the US played tight and uninspired. Got the three points though.

My criticism of this team is despite having the best attacking talent they have ever had , they really struggle with the finishing product in the final 1/3

KJ

My criticism of this team is despite having the best attacking talent they have ever had , they really struggle with the finishing product in the final 1/3
Not remotely sure why Seargent isn't on the squad

Tough scoring conditions though from what I gather

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Not remotely sure why Seargent isn't on the squad

Tough scoring conditions though from what I gather

Yeah I was a little surprised he didn’t get a call up

He we will be back in the mix before Qatar or at least given a shot me thinks

Reactions: KJ

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Also you guys gave some guatemalans hypothermia

I think it was ridiculous for them to ply there tonight , but Honduras regularly plays games mid afternoon , 95 degrees in tropical heat . They have lights in Honduras

More a Concacaf Fed issue , and they should step in

KJ

I think it was ridiculous for them to ply there tonight , but Honduras regularly plays games mid afternoon , 95 degrees in tropical heat . They have lights in Honduras

More a Concacaf Fed issue , and they should step in
Pretty good scheduling imo

Three games the last week were Columbus, Ontario, Minny so very little travel and throw in the elements as well

Not like you can predict the storm that's hitting now

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty good scheduling imo

Three games the last week were Columbus, Ontario, Minny so very little travel and throw in the elements as well

Not like you can predict the storm that's hitting now

US said they wanted to do Portland and San Jose this window , but Canada scheduling in Ontario changed that due to travel

KJ

US said they wanted to do Portland and San Jose this window , but Canada scheduling in Ontario changed that due to travel
w/o looking I assume it's only one home match in late March so guessing Portland or Seattle, seems a reasonable time of year there

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
w/o looking I assume it's only one home match in late March so guessing Portland or Seattle, seems a reasonable time of year there

Yep, @mexico, home vs Panama , @Costa Rica … US really doesn’t want Costa Rica to matter

KJ

Give Canada a Top 8 seed in World Cup!
I think they announced Qatar in 2010 as the host this year

So 12 years later I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that the will be a 1 seed in the World Cup, I get the money did the deed but who is gonna luck box into that group? S Africa was bad enough but this one takes the cake

KJ

Also I'm curious if all three countries get to host their own groups in 2026

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I think they announced Qatar in 2010 as the host this year

So 12 years later I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that the will be a 1 seed in the World Cup, I get the money did the deed but who is gonna luck box into that group? S Africa was bad enough but this one takes the cake

Oh wow totally forgot that Qatar will be a top seed lol, I think the other 7 are based on FIFA rankings

braves

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Also I'm curious if all three countries get to host their own groups in 2026

I would say 100%, no doubt about it( they are expanding to like 48 I think)

And It’s a massive advantage for Mexico who will most likely host all at Azteca

KJ

I would say 100%, no doubt about it( they are expanding to like 48 I think)

And It’s a massive advantage for Mexico who will most likely host all at Azteca
Gonna give me something to do tonight, I think they've pared down the list of host cities. Have to believe that Mex will get Azteca and So Cal or Houston but I can't remember w/o looking it up which cities are still in consideration. Don't think we are.

Bet at Betanysports.eu