• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I really hope they undergo a much needed overhaul of dead weight

Dele, winks and Davies have to go in January
Issue in summer was conte wanted assurances on transfers, so I have to imagine january sees a lot

Dele, winks, davies, sanchez

Need a cb partner for romero, a creative midfielder at the least

I'd pay for vlahovic even if his contract runs out in summer too

I imagine italy is going to be where most of these players are coming from anyway

@guaranteeed

That year they made the CL final I was telling you how lucky we were to make top 4. They were basically lucky in the CL and limped to the finish in the PL… although the last 2 months or so no Kane

Been a rough 3 years honestly
Ya, CL was son against city winning it, and a lucky draw to be fair in ajax

When poch got fired the last 30 games, going back to past season, team was midtable points level

2nd half of covid year was ok and 1st half of Mourinho 2nd year, but nothing has reached heights of those 2 poch years before the cl final year

Gonna be -4 Celsius , around 24 farenheit in Edmonton tonight

Costa Rica didnt get in until last night

They are gonna have a bad time

Back