• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Though we do have scoring with CP, Reyna and Weah.
Add a striker in there and think we are talking about a real competitive team in WC 2022 that can actually play some attractive football for once

I assume they make WC, just seems impossible not to qualify with how down the region is

Haha when I read this it sounded like Atalanta but I'll just replace them with Roma in my post, same applies

he ends up at Roma he should thrive in that open style

Roma overs will be played early if so

Though we do have scoring with CP, Reyna and Weah.
Add a striker in there and think we are talking about a real competitive team in WC 2022 that can actually play some attractive football for once

I assume they make WC, just seems impossible not to qualify with how down the region is
I'd be surprised if the top 4 arent the us, mexico, Jamaica, canada

Haha when I read this it sounded like Atalanta but I'll just replace them with Roma in my post, same applies

he ends up at Roma he should thrive in that open style

Roma overs will be played early if so

Roma? Open style?

Its Mourinho

Fk completely forgot he's there

I watched so little of Serie A toward the end of the season, seemed like it was wrapped up so early, Juve was the only remote drama
Ya its gonna be a big shift this year

Inter are still probably selling a bunch this month too

Hardest league to look at right now

These first few weeks are gonna be interesting too

I wouldnt bet anything before seeing a lineup

With euros and copa, some teams only got a huge group of players back in the last week or 2, so they probably arent ready to start this weekend

Reactions: KJ
So as far as I could find

England are 100%
Italy are 50%
Buli is 50% with a cap at 25k, except bayern is capped at 20k cause of Bavarias rules
France is 100%
Spain 100%

Is this first year espn has la liga?

Cause we get it on tsn now, but espn owns them and so we get espn+ feed

Used to be on bein here

Hope ray hudson is gone forever now

Dortmund having haaland, bellingham, and reyna

And like a 0% chance of having any of them in 3 years

Is kinda crazy

Bellingham is incredible

This broadcast crew on USA might as well sing a lullaby, this is brutal
The one on National TV is crazy. Some team BHA I’ve never heard of (must’ve moved up recently I guess) is beating the shit outta Watford. Don’t even look like they are in same league…it’s like that crazy Cup game where beer teams play Man U

The one on National TV is crazy. Some team BHA I’ve never heard of (must’ve moved up recently I guess) is beating the shit outta Watford. Don’t even look like they are in same league…it’s like that crazy Cup game where beer teams play Man U
Brighton moved up 3 years ago I think and that stadium is a crown jewel

I know you hate google but google their team history

Back