• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Significant Portal Moves 2022

Prime's Instagram was on fire. Amazing get. Has that kid ever been to Jackson? Not sure whatever NIL money he got can make his years in Jackson bearable.

Doesn't Prime Time just set up a business in town and pay the kids from there basically out of his own pocket? Oh, Deion just bought a car dealership in Jackson...cool, that seems legit. I'm not saying it should or shouldn't be allowed either, I'm just asking whether or not he can do it.

I don't see this as a bad match, if he can rekindle 2020..

Or 2019, which may've actually been Penix better season statistically. He didn't finish that season either though. Hurt every year; 2019-2020-2021. DeBoer was IU OC in 2019.

Brock Huard's nephew is at UW and supposedly when talking about some of the transfer portal QBs his nephew might have to compete against next year when it came down to Penix, Brock supposedly said something like "I don't hate it" - either showing confidence in his nephew or not thinking too highly of Penix.

Or 2019, which may've actually been Penix better season statistically. He didn't finish that season either though. Hurt every year; 2019-2020-2021. DeBoer was IU OC in 2019.

Brock Huard's nephew is at UW and supposedly when talking about some of the transfer portal QBs his nephew might have to compete against next year when it came down to Penix, Brock supposedly said something like "I don't hate it" - either showing confidence in his nephew or not thinking too highly of Penix.
I took UW to stand for Wisconsin...my bad. And the years, you are correct. '19 was the standout year. Herbstreit's fake plea for racial justice killed '20 for me. Turned off NCAAFB, and worked on our renovation that season.

As someone with an interest in another pac12 squad, the addition of Penix doesn't worry me much. They did have a better recruiting class than I expected though.

Hope that works out better than the last USC QB to transfer to Pitt

New twist! Instead of opting out of bowl games, use it as audition and then enter transfer portal leaving old team in the dust. See Wyoming QB who set bowl record yesterday and rising star WR. Lots of guys entering portal after bowl games...more things about this sport get me down these days, but world keeps on turning

Sounds to me like a lot of coaches are using the NIL money to lure guys into entering the portal. Patterson is the only coach I've heard make the charge that schools are recruiting players from other programs, but I think it's pretty clear it's going on

It's the wild west out there right now and no one is breaking rules because there aren't any rules on NIL and the portal

Source: Oregon quarterback Robby Ashford plans to enter the NCAA transfer portal. He’s expected to end up in there in the next 24 hours. Ashford was the No. 15 @rivals dual-threat QB in 2020.

Also would be extremely fitting if both Rattler and Williams transferred to USC in the offseason

About to see a bunch of Alabama guys enter the portal. Most significant so far is TE Jahleel Billingsley, but based on his effort last night, I'd say he entered the portal at least a few days ago.
Agreed, had him over 17.5 rec yards last night. Disgraceful...

About to see a bunch of Alabama guys enter the portal. Most significant so far is TE Jahleel Billingsley, but based on his effort last night, I'd say he entered the portal at least a few days ago.
Looks like LSU fave to get Brooks

Is Ricks wavering? Just saw something, figure you know.

MCGlothern CB from LSU in portal. I think he can play, be curious where he goes

Looks like LSU fave to get Brooks

Is Ricks wavering? Just saw something, figure you know.

MCGlothern CB from LSU in portal. I think he can play, be curious where he goes

Brooks? You talking about Ja’corey Brooks? Haven’t heard anything about him leaving. As far as I know Ricks is solid

He was the only prop I missed in champ game, it wasn’t cause they didn’t target him either! He just No showed! At least latu did his thing!!

Jaxon Dart entered the portal today. Could that mean Caleb Williams to USC?

That where I’d go if I was him, if he cares more bout long term money than nil anyways, no idea when it comes to the nil money but in his case that should be a totally secondary thought.

Back