• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Selection Sunday In-Game Thread

Georgia playing in Atlanta
Mich playing in Phoenix. Got to think every TCU fan is making that trip, so should be a pretty even crowd. Some Mich people waiting for the following game maybe?

I feel like Georgia has to be a TD, maybe even higher.
9 or 9.5 seems right for Michigan.

and then what's Mich/Georgia. Said this last year, but feels like a bad matchup for Michigan. They couldn't run the ball. I think their OL is maybe a little better and the Georgia Run D is a little worse, but still.....and then I think everyone knows my opinion on the Michigan pass game at this point. You can scheme some guys open on Jorja, but that only takes you so far. Again, I have to make Jorja over a TD and wouldn't be surprised if the line is double digits.

and then what's Mich/Georgia. Said this last year, but feels like a bad matchup for Michigan. They couldn't run the ball. I think their OL is maybe a little better and the Georgia Run D is a little worse, but still.....and then I think everyone knows my opinion on the Michigan pass game at this point. You can scheme some guys open on Jorja, but that only takes you so far. Again, I have to make Jorja over a TD and wouldn't be surprised if the line is double digits.
There are two similar teams in CFB now as far as big, tough teams. Georgia is just a bit bigger and badder. I don't see it like last year but I do feel it's a tough hill to climb.

Feels like 8-13 point loss this time.

Georgia playing in Atlanta
Mich playing in Phoenix. Got to think every TCU fan is making that trip, so should be a pretty even crowd. Some Mich people waiting for the following game maybe?

I feel like Georgia has to be a TD, maybe even higher.
9 or 9.5 seems right for Michigan.
Michigan fans been buying Fiesta bowl tickets for a bit now. Huge alumni out West as well.

I'll say 60/40 Mich.

Remember that West Regional at Staples in 2018? That was home games (different sport, but just showing how the show up).

Mich won the OL award last year, and this one is definitely better (finally).

I think the best UM team you'll see out of this stretch is next year (albeit maybe not 13-0 going to playoffs).

I'll play

Georgia -10.5/61.5
Michigan -12.5/58

Can't wait to see how far off I am

UGA/tOSU in ATL on turf, no weather

UM huge fan base here, retractable roof if weather so no issue, grass

Michigan fans been buying Fiesta bowl tickets for a bit now. Huge alumni out West as well.

I'll say 60/40 Mich.

Remember that West Regional at Staples in 2018? That was home games (different sport, but just showing how the show up).
I think the crowd discrepancy is higher for Mich myself. TCU doesn't have the alumni base of Michigan (not many do) but I don't think they really travel either. Maybe I'm totally wrong.

Wow Georgia only -6.5. What a joke if OSU somehow knocks them off.

Michigan -9.5 makes sense. Would prefer laying 16.5 with Georgia against TCU

I think the crowd discrepancy is higher for Mich myself. TCU doesn't have the alumni base of Michigan (not many do) but I don't think they really travel either. Maybe I'm totally wrong.
I'd lean more your way thinking about this more.

65/35 maybe 70/30.

UGA -7.5
Michigan -13

Ohio St has the one thing you need to make UGA play in a way that makes them uncomfortable, but I'm not a Stroud believer so I expect UGA to just keep leaning on OSU until they break.

If it's Mich/UGA again, I'll be on the Dawgs. In the 2011-2016 run for Alabama, we used to always say "You can't out-Alabama Alabama," and I kind of feel like that's what this matchup would be. I do think UGA is worse than last year, and Mich better, but with similar play styles I don't see much hope for the Wolverines

Fan Duel has the lines out -6.5 and -9.5

9.5 looks short for UM and I liked what I saw from them playing through the final whistle last night when they didn’t need to.

How dare this day be remotely compared to the Selection Sunday holiday

This one is personal!

I'll say 60/40 Mich.

TCU has just 10,000 students. I would expect about 80% Michigan fans.

TCU has just 10,000 students. I would expect about 80% Michigan fans.
Several TCU alumni here but can't say I'm aware of fan gatherings

Michigan has a few...not like Wisconsin, tOSU, Iowa, Nebraska but more than plenty. All you need to do is check out attendance at hockey games when the Wings are in town (not this year, but historically). It will be a massive Michigan crowd...and I've seen several Mich bars in SD and LA as well who will likely make that trip.

Fwiw, when they fudge this up at noon, I still stick to my guns.

This could be CFB at its finest.

2014 always in the back of my head for fuckery.

I'll line the other matches....

Mich PK vs OSU
Georgia -16 vs TCU (my personal, away from the BOL #).

Haha he hesitated and then slightly altered the verbiage when asked if avoiding OSU Mich rematch was discussed

Again, this wasn't hard to do.

Fowler's questions are ridiculous.

With that being said, in the playoff let's just rank them by elite gamblers PRs :).

Back