• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

SEC Week 13 Discussion

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making

Thursday, November 25​

MATCHUPTIME (CT)NAT TVTICKETSLOCATION

#12Ole Miss

#25Mississippi State
6:30 PMESPNTickets as low as $37Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS

Friday, November 26​

Missouri

#21Arkansas
2:30 PMCBSTickets as low as $30War Memorial Stadium , Little Rock, AR

Saturday, November 27​

#1Georgia

Georgia Tech
11:00 AMABCTickets as low as $81Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta, GA

Florida State

Florida
11:00 AMESPNTickets as low as $76Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL

#2Alabama

Auburn
2:30 PMCBSTickets as low as $161Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL

Vanderbilt

Tennessee
2:45 PMSECNTickets as low as $32Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN

#16Texas A&M

LSU
6:00 PMESPNTickets as low as $38Tiger Stadium , Baton Rouge, LA

Kentucky

Louisville
6:30 PMESPN2Tickets as low as $43Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY

Clemson

South Carolina
6:30 PMSECNTickets as low as $90Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia, SC

My PR lines:

Arky -9.5
Ole Miss PK
Alabama -17
Tennessee -31
aTm -1.5

Last edited:
Man I love the Egg Bowl and this one will be great. Anyone have a lean? OM the better team but Miss St has impressed me as well. Feels like a true toss up.

Love the Noles to put Florida in the ground Saturday. Noles are trying, Gators are toast.

I was fully planning on betting Auburn here but without Bo I'm not sure anymore. Finley doesn't do much for me obviously. Bobo refuses to pound the rock like he should, cost them the game in Columbia.

Lean UK +3

anybody know if missouri's d is actually improved ? The run defense numbers are starting to look good. Wonder if 2 touchdowns is too high

anybody know if missouri's d is actually improved ? The run defense numbers are starting to look good. Wonder if 2 touchdowns is too high
I heard a beat writer last week talking that he felt the D improvement started in the Georgia game despite the score. He made those comments after Carolina but before Florida. I don't have my own opinion but that of somebody else's sounds like it could be.

They've had by far their three best performances the last three games. I read a fan site that couldn't pinpoint any specific changes that led to the last two weeks' amazing rush-D stats.

Drinkwitz after the USC game:

“I think our linebackers are playing downhill and fitting gaps really well,” Missouri Head Coach Eli Drinkwitz said. “I think we’re being more structurally sound with how we play the run game and keeping contain and leverage and I think we’re tackling better.”

They've had by far their three best performances the last three games. I read a fan site that couldn't pinpoint any specific changes that led to the last two weeks' amazing rush-D stats.
it's a tough one isn't it; can you say that 3 games is a big enough sample size to trust these guys ? before this good run they had a bye week and then after played vanderbilt who ran 7 yards a carry and 258. So if it was the bye week it didn't work when they came out and played vandy. You could say they stopped a bad south carolina offense and a diabolical florida team, but they aren't worse than vandy so there is signs.

Only thing I've picked up on is they are playing more cover 0 and blitzing. I wanna say lsu did some of that when they played arkansas ?? maybe lsu fans can chime in

on surface 14 plus is alot in a rivalry game and Arkansas can look pedestrian at times. Actually on surface its a terrible matchup; a top rush offense vs a bottom rush defense. But if we are ahead of the market on this Missouri defense, I think it's a good play. Missouri dominated that south carolina game, 438-250 total yardage vs gamecocks.

it's a tough one isn't it; can you say that 3 games is a big enough sample size to trust these guys ? before this good run they had a bye week and then after played vanderbilt who ran 7 yards a carry and 258. So if it was the bye week it didn't work when they came out and played vandy. You could say they stopped a bad south carolina offense and a diabolical florida team, but they aren't worse than vandy so there is signs.

Only thing I've picked up on is they are playing more cover 0 and blitzing. I wanna say lsu did some of that when they played arkansas ?? maybe lsu fans can chime in

on surface 14 plus is alot in a rivalry game and Arkansas can look pedestrian at times. Actually on surface its a terrible matchup; a top rush offense vs a bottom rush defense. But if we are ahead of the market on this Missouri defense, I think it's a good play. Missouri dominated that south carolina game, 438-250 total yardage vs gamecocks.
Correct LSU started blitzing Bama game.

Lane basically told Coach O after that game midfield, “Ed y’all never change the defense. Same thing everytime”

Man I love the Egg Bowl and this one will be great. Anyone have a lean? OM the better team but Miss St has impressed me as well. Feels like a true toss up.

Love the Noles to put Florida in the ground Saturday. Noles are trying, Gators are toast.

I was fully planning on betting Auburn here but without Bo I'm not sure anymore. Finley doesn't do much for me obviously. Bobo refuses to pound the rock like he should, cost them the game in Columbia.

Lean UK +3

i cant believe noles are plus money, right there with you. One team clearly playing for something and wants a bowl bid while im sure gators have no interest going to some dog shit bowl. only thing i dont like is it so hard to figure how teams gonna react after coach gets fired, i been wrong more times than i care to admit with teams week of coach firing.

Good writeup, the Hogs have played three straight grinders, they beat Miss St by 3, beat LSU by 3, and last week lost to Bama by 7, all competitive hard fought games, now they get a Missouri team who's feeling good about themselves after back to back wins, not sure how "up" Arky will be for this one, I took the dog +15.5

Ole Miss’ kicker is out. I’m sure that won’t matter at all. Nope. Definitely not going to lose on a missed FG.
I have decided to not bet on this game, because I want to be able to enjoy whatever weirdness happens

I have decided to not bet on this game, because I want to be able to enjoy whatever weirdness happens
I wish I had the luxury of enjoying the weirdness without worrying about the result. It’s now perfectly set up: State has struggled in the kicking game all year and Ole Miss has been pretty good with a freshman kicker. This has State winning with a 54 yard FG after Ole Miss misses a chip shot written all over it.

I wish I had the luxury of enjoying the weirdness without worrying about the result. It’s now perfectly set up: State has struggled in the kicking game all year and Ole Miss has been pretty good with a freshman kicker. This has State winning with a 54 yard FG after Ole Miss misses a chip shot written all over it.
There's a game Saturday on CBS that will dissolve all of my stomach lining with weirdness that most others will enjoy

Mizzou/Ark U63ish is the way to go.....maybe Mizzou +15ish....cant really see laying over 2 tds with the Hogs....I dont think they've covered a number like this is several years....

Mizzou/Ark U63ish is the way to go.....maybe Mizzou +15ish....cant really see laying over 2 tds with the Hogs....I dont think they've covered a number like this is several years....

a month ago id have said hogs would run for 300+ in this game, not sure anymore, as been mentioned mizzou d has def been better of late. not sure the teams they have looked better against presented the problems arky run game will tho? tough to say. i agree i wouldnt lay it, just not thrilled with idea of backing tigers either. i do think mizzou will be able to do some work on the ground so under makes sense, ill def be looking for some rushing props in this game :)

Is the “week after playing Bama” still a thing ATS?
I'd have to look, but given how we're nowhere near as physical as we used to be, I kinda doubt it. Though there is probably still the letdown factor to consider

I'm not around any material but I saw last night Mizzou has won several in a row in series. There is always the Barry Odom connection. Didn't matter last year although I think Frank's was out so maybe Jefferson started last year?

I have not watched a lot of Mizzou of late, would it be fair to say as Badie goes the entire O goes?

I'm not around any material but I saw last night Mizzou has won several in a row in series. There is always the Barry Odom connection. Didn't matter last year although I think Frank's was out so maybe Jefferson started last year?

I have not watched a lot of Mizzou of late, would it be fair to say as Badie goes the entire O goes?
MIzzou fans would tell you that, And Arkansas has lost 5 straight is series:

48-50 LY, 14-24, 0-38, 45-48, 24-28

You also have people who have tried to make people think that players hate playing for him, but it’s pretty clear that it’s the opposite and he has their backs

i cant imagine they would win so often if kids hated playing for him, lol.

Back