• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

SEC FOOTBALL FINAL

txtennisboy

Don’t post much at all..Honestly I’m not sure about all this crap that has been going on in college football. The $$ has killed it all. I do think that wagering on any of these sports has gotten super difficult. I’ve been using friends picks (going opposite of every one) to make a killing but mostly in PRO football. As for my thoughts….this is how I see it. Georgia is a very talented team. I do believe the SEC controlled the first game to get to this point. Lot of teams out there that are better than Michigan/Cincy. Georgia shows up and pounds the rock.

Georgia -140 ML

Back