• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Ryder Cup Discussion

Fuck is this bitch talking bout again?

Left edge of the sponsor tent? It was a fairway drive

God who is she and how is she allowed to speak?

"He loves it" yet in the rough and lucky not to be in the trap

Finau -165 over Poulter
English-155 over Westwood

No secret that I like how Finau is playing. English seems to be really enjoying this event as well. The prices seem right vs some older opponents… enjoy the golf guys!

Guess we all know the Euros have to be aggressive which should make for some great golf...if the wind is low

Once it picks up it could be a disaster

2 fascinating matches and not sure I play either

Collin v Hovland and Douche v Sergio

That second one could be a masterclass of head games that would piss the best shrink in the world off

Is there a reason stricker can't be captain again in two years? Tradition to switch every time? I would bet Phil wants the job, but not sure if it's too early for him or who else is in the pipeline.

Is there a reason stricker can't be captain again in two years? Tradition to switch every time? I would bet Phil wants the job, but not sure if it's too early for him or who else is in the pipeline.
There is no reason.

They just kind of move to the next.

I'd expect Phil as well.

Back