• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Ryder Cup Discussion

Fun part of Sunday is you don't know how the other team lines up, not like you get to pick who your guy plays against. Both captains submit an order of play and it's interesting to see how they match up

yep, be interesting to see who else they send out. either you bench someone for the whole day or you bench koepka.

Makes me want to press Euros in the afternoon really

Sounds like they want all 12 to play today but no chance Sergio/Jon get broken up

Lost a bundle on the morning but at least got the Euros for first full point, hard to cap the afternoon w/o knowing the matchups but Euros will be played

I'd send Cant and X out first and then I'd have DJ/Mori as my anchor team. Be interesting to see if they send English and Tony out so that they all play. I guess Brooks maybe should sit. Probably don't want him playing all 5 sessions.

How long of a break do they take? And the afternoon is pairs but they all play own ball with low score counting?

DJ/X vs Casey/Wiesberger
Bryson/Scottie vs Rahm/Hatton
Tony/English vs Rory/Lowry
JT/Cantlay vs Fleet/Hov

I have

DJ/X -225/+175 Casey/Bernt
Douche/Scottie -105/-120 Rahm/Hatton
Finau/English -105/-118 Rory/Lowry
JT/Cantlay -150/+120 Fleetwood/Hovland

Fleetwood/Hovland +120 2*

Back