• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Ryder Cup Discussion

Obviously I am invested in Europe, and pondering more...

I really like them to start out at least 2.5-1.5 in the morning...

Reactions: KJ
US Wild Card, and there has been plenty of talk about it, is Danny Berger. He has the edge of a European.

Not surprised.

He spent more time training for the upcoming long drive championships.
Very tough to pair him up in foursomes, would imagine he does not play that format. On the holes he doesn't drive, I think his shorter iron play is not efficient enough. Kind of a butcher with his wedges imho....

Pretty unpatriotic so Cub can give me a solid CTG execution but just bet these

Day 1

Europe to win 4-ball +180 .5*
Europe to win Foursomes +180 .5*
Europe to lead after day 1 +175 .6*
Europe to gain the first full point +120

Day 2

Europe to lead after day 2 +188 .6*

Rahm top European player +333 2*

Meaning I would take a scalp if I could and root for the U.S., you know for full disclosure ;)

Meaning I would take a scalp if I could and root for the U.S., you know for full disclosure ;)
Yep and if it goes like I think it will I'd expect something like 7.5-4.5 for the US on Sunday...will be monitoring closely

It's all relative to current status between these matches, but from a rest or not rest perspective have to think Rahm is the most likely to play 5 matches and I would guess JT or Cantlay for the U.S. to be the most likely to get stretched...

Just saw first tee time is 5:05am my time

When I'm awake at that time it's usually on the sofa or need to call an Uber/Lyft

FML that's early. Like being a futbol fan at times

Rahm/Sergio > JT/Jordan
Hov/Casey > DJ/Mori
Not sure about second match, I think if DJ drives it well they can be a really good pairing....Agree on edge to Rahm/Garcia though Garcia putting is ?

Not sure about second match, I think if DJ drives it well they can be a really good pairing....Agree on edge to Rahm/Garcia though Garcia putting is ?
Yeah I can see that. I think my favorite is Brooks/Berger over Westwood and Fitz but of course that’s the most juiced - for a reason

My only play right now is DJ/Morikowa over Casey/Vik.........tough format for Vik and his below average short game........love Koepka/Berger because they are both just hard charging assholes.....price just too high.......

5 am right around the corner......can't wait to watch that first match.....lean spaniards, but not gonna play it

My only play right now is DJ/Morikowa over Casey/Vik.........tough format for Vik and his below average short game........love Koepka/Berger because they are both just hard charging assholes.....price just too high.......

5 am right around the corner......can't wait to watch that first match.....lean spaniards, but not gonna play it
Let's just fuck about and kick it til tee off!

So many props I like tbh ...

Gonna play a few small for fun but I'll play/post full unit here.

Poulter o1.5 pts +110

So many props I like tbh ...

Gonna play a few small for fun but I'll play/post full unit here.

Poulter o1.5 pts +110
If he plays 4 matches it's gold

If he plays 3 I certainly give it more than a +110 chance

If he plays 4 matches it's gold

If he plays 3 I certainly give it more than a +110 chance
Exactly

We know he's got two off the rip. I expect success early on. I expect he'll have a solid shot on Sunday.

I have him at 2/2.5 likely.

He's made for this.

Good start tomorrow they get grouped again...

Day 1

Day 2

Really good stuff here KJ....lotta value imo....GL bro

Other than the clear fan advantage, everything else about this course is basically built for European golf

Pretty pumped

Day 1

Day 2

I'm fine with $ over patriotism.

Missed the 5am wakeup call but responded to the 6am follow up

This course is amazing

Gonna need Blake to jack around or will be a pricey morning

Great move by Stricker pairing him with Berger, basically the most emotionless cat I can think of

Can someone explain to me what happens next in the afternoon? This is my first time getting into the Ryder Cup.

Can someone explain to me what happens next in the afternoon? This is my first time getting into the Ryder Cup.
Afternoon both players will play their own ball and take the better score

This morning is alternate shot

Back