• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Russ baby!

Let's see how he does going from Lockett/Metcalf to Jeudy/Sutton.

But, of course, Jeudy/Sutton now get a massive upgrade at QB from Bridgewater/Lock (lol!) while Lockett/Metcalf suffer the opposite.

Sure seems like a lot to give up. Russ clearly was not himself when he came back from the injury last year. Seemed to have lost a step and some arm strength. Perhaps he was dogging it a bit to try and force a trade. As a Raiders fan I hope this sends the Broncos up in flames.

Broncos were +3500 in January to win it all and are down to around +1200 now.

Broncos being 4th highest odds is crazy

Insane. Russ barely cracks the top 5 QBs in the AFC right? I like Russ too, he’s a pretty damn good QB who’s been doing it for a long time and has proven success. But then having the 4th highest odds in the entire league to win the SB is just as you said…crazy.

Insane. Russ barely cracks the top 5 QBs in the AFC right? I like Russ too, he’s a pretty damn good QB who’s been doing it for a long time and has proven success. But then having the 4th highest odds in the entire league to win the SB is just as you said…crazy.
You can make the argument on play the last few years hes the 4th best qb in the division, at best hes 3rd

On defense they have been a top 10ish unit the last few years, but they were under Fangio, who was being overmatched as a hc but is one of the best defensive coordinators in the league and a step down with him gone is expected

I’m not sure I necessarily disagree, but which spots are you thinking he’d have ranked higher? Pittsburgh? Tampa?
All the talk last summer when word first came out was that it was about being in a major metro area and somewhere Ciara could further her career

If it was just football reasons I think of the open spots denver would have been high up there like you say, pittsburgh probably highest because it's a weaker division

But Ciara wise, I'd think denver is a step down from, seattle

I just think it's funny it always comes out after the trade that the player wanted to go there

If any of these insiders had this info before today they would have reported it, once they got it today we know where it came fro,

All the talk last summer when word first came out was that it was about being in a major metro area and somewhere Ciara could further her career

If it was just football reasons I think of the open spots denver would have been high up there like you say, pittsburgh probably highest because it's a weaker division

But Ciara wise, I'd think denver is a step down from, seattle

I just think it's funny it always comes out after the trade that the player wanted to go there

If any of these insiders had this info before today they would have reported it, once they got it today we know where it came fro,

Agreed.

As far as the Ciara aspect, which teams were looking for a QB that would have even been considered a major metro area to advance her career? And why does anyone, in 2022, need to be living in a major metro area to advance their singing career? That part doesn’t even seem to make sense to begin with.

Back