• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Roger Federer Retirement Announcement

ksimpsc

Roger Retirement Announcement

Was to be expected. Announced his last ATP event will be this Laver Cup in London. I am sure that will be packed out.

Nadal had a touching response as well. Got to think Nadal is not far behind with his first kid on the way. End of an era, but it seems Men's Tennis isn't in as bad of a spot as I expected it to be in when these guys retire.

I always loved Roger because he was Pete Sampras reborn and Pete was always our favorite player. Fed was the same dominating force but also a class act and never showed much emotion once he was number 1. When he was younger he had a bit of a temper problem but who doesn't?

310 weeks holding world #1 273 consecutive and falling just short of Jimmy Conners 109 total titles at 103

Confirmed this weekend at Laver Cup he would not play singles and would hope to go out playing doubles with Nadal. Will definitely try to catch some of this on the side this weekend if possible. Nice little poetic sendoff to play in London for his final match and possibly with his best rival.

Now that is a fucking doubles match for the ages. Fed/Nadal v Tiafo/Sock

Attachments

• 4A9AE643-AA4C-43D6-8E13-4F0B6C87F85B.jpeg
    4A9AE643-AA4C-43D6-8E13-4F0B6C87F85B.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 3
Back