• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

RBC Heritage - Form Sheet

Spieth said in his interview after he's simply played too much the last 2.5 months. I think 8 events in 10 weeks (his words).

Defending champ, yes. Tired golfer, yes.

surprised they have an elevated event the week after the Masters

They also have the Hartford event elevated the week after US Open this year.

Obviously, these are tougher fields to get a bunch of stars into, hence why they elevated this year.

Next year we'll see some elevated events change, I'd expect these two won't be again.

Very tight course. Distance plays no factor. I think a good comparison is the Sony.

Like Augusta there are guys like a Luke Donald, Cink or Boo Weekly who always show up near the top here no matter how they were playing. I am curious how Hovland does here. Great ball striker who has done well at a course like Mayakoba.

Rory WDs. Will be interesting what happens as he didnt play in Kapalua either. I thought he was the chief proponent of mandating these elevated events.
Yeah, I was very curious why he would take the Hawaiian vacation off and leave no outs.

If he's no 2 events down, I'd say we could see a bunch more of WDs if others get peeved this is allowed.

In some ways with it being an elevated event with more studs changes the cap a bit but on the other hand for me I'm going to do my tried and true RBC strategy of short knockers (maybe be able to squeeze a couple more in than normal) and great course fits here at bigger #'s than previous years and see what happens.

You might see some surprises on the cut list this week. They might have to show up but they don't need to play four rounds. Reminds me of when Mickelson committed to playing the Greenbrier 2011-13 and missed the cut each time. He was angling to get the course redesign.

You might see some surprises on the cut list this week. They might have to show up but they don't need to play four rounds. Reminds me of when Mickelson committed to playing the Greenbrier 2011-13 and missed the cut each time. He was angling to get the course redesign.
Definitely agree. One of those weeks i think you could blindly spray $ on a bunch of missed cut bets on all the studs and likely come out ahead

Rory WDs. Will be interesting what happens as he didnt play in Kapalua either. I thought he was the chief proponent of mandating these elevated events.
I think the penalty for not playing the mandated number is that he is ineligible for PIP money. Guess he figures that won't be a big enough hit to the wallet. He definitely has some demons he needs to exorcise.

Spieth said in his interview after he's simply played too much the last 2.5 months. I think 8 events in 10 weeks (his words).

The elevated events is good for the game, but it's going to take a couple of seasons for these guys to get their routines locked in.

They also have the Hartford event elevated the week after US Open this year.

Obviously, these are tougher fields to get a bunch of stars into, hence why they elevated this year.

Next year we'll see some elevated events change, I'd expect these two won't be again.
Hartford started getting better fields once they started paying appearance fees

The elevated events is good for the game, but it's going to take a couple of seasons for these guys to get their routines locked in.
Absolutely.

With Spieth, he kept the event in Tampa, that's a course he and JT like a lot.

That's exactly where he got caught up in this schedule.

Next year the elevated are changing, I'm sure it will be a bit friendlier.

Damn it though he bogied 18 yesterday and threw me in a dead heat mess.....lol

Finish Position and Strokes Gained Course History (2015-2022)​

According to DataGolf, course history at Harbour Town is the 17th most predictive on Tour.

Harbour-Town-CH-1-1024x556.jpg

Most Important Stats For Success at the RBC Heritage​

*In order of importance

• SG: APP
  • Good Drive %
  • Scrambling
  • Overall Proximity
  • SG: Comp Courses
  • SG: Putting (Poa Trivialis)
  • SG: ARG
  • Birdie or Better %
  • SG: T2G L6M
  • Bogey Avoidance

Very tight course. Distance plays no factor. I think a good comparison is the Sony.

Like Augusta there are guys like a Luke Donald, Cink or Boo Weekly who always show up near the top here no matter how they were playing. I am curious how Hovland does here. Great ball striker who has done well at a course like Mayakoba.
Not ringing the register here, but really liked Viktor. Perfect course for him.

since Cam Young has no shot to win this
I just live bet Sungjae Im at +1000
Also bet him leader after 2nd round +1200
both on DK

Let’s have ourselves a day gentlemen…

RBC Heritage final tally: 0-1 -4 units. Only posted play failed to cash yesterday.

Definitely saw some opportunities this past weekend but have been gun shy as of late. Gaining some confidence back and will keep plugging along. Crush books & headaches, onto the next.

Back