• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Projected starting goalies?

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Does anyone know of a good source for finding this? I'd like to get in some action on the bruins predators game today but first I would like to know who is between the pipes for the predators.

Thanks guys. I was hoping Saros wouldn't be starting so I could bet an over. B's on a roll, Preds with recent losses to not great teams, I smell a Preds W.

Thanks guys. I was hoping Saros wouldn't be starting so I could bet an over. B's on a roll, Preds with recent losses to not great teams, I smell a Preds W.
I used to research everything. I've narrowed it down to just a few specifics and it takes way less time. The more information they give us, seems to just add to the 'pile on'. Not that I'm saying in the long run you shouldn't research. There are just so many different reason's for winning and losing a bet.

Because I'm not trying to make a living or supplement my income, it is much more fun. Less time researching and a better understanding, it's a marathon, not a sprint..

I've even learned to reason out my degeneracy to an entertainment factor.. Like most of us have.

GL Zeke

Back