• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Preseason QB Depth Chart

"I can't tell you how appreciative I have been of Jimmy Garoppolo and him being here," Shanahan said. "I'm so appreciative of what he did for us last year. I think Jimmy knew and we knew what move we made the year before on that. Jimmy did a helluva job coming to camp and winning that job and taking us real close to the Super Bowl, but we have moved on to Trey Lance. We're starting camp out this way."

I’ll leave this here but could go into pre season notes.

Granted, the Saints D is gonna be really good and I think Adebo is the other starter, I said it early.

BUT, Winston on his 30/30 right now in camp. 2 pick 6’s yesterday to boot

Hard to believe they’ve given up on Jimmy G as close as he’s gotten them there.

They kinda backed themselves into this spot after Jimmy ended that year hurt yet again. Can hardly blame them but man they gonna look silly if they don’t win a bunch w Lance.

They kinda backed themselves into this spot after Jimmy ended that year hurt yet again. Can hardly blame them but man they gonna look silly if they don’t win a bunch w Lance.
If we see Quick slants and misdirection with few 5 step drops we’ll know he’s struggling to read defenses still.

Back