• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***Playoffs***

GL to your boys tonight.
Should be a good one.
Rookie QB starting his 1st Playoff game …….

I worry more bout the cold for him honestly. I feel like him and Burrow have played in many pressure packed ncaa games to where this shouldn’t be a huge issue. That said I dunno that he likes the cold and forget pressure he has pretty much sucked, especially in the 1st halves, ever since pats bye week!!

Thanks guys! Let's all win some bets. Here's the props I played

Chase rec o70.5

Chase rec o110+400

Diggs rec. o100+310

Bills win & Allen o200 passing+130

2 units each

Burrows o1.5 td
Allen o1.5 td
Tyreek anytime (+495)

Chase o110+400
Diggs o100+310 (+1950)

1 unit each

Thanks guys! Let's all win some bets. Here's the props I played

Chase rec o70.5

Chase rec o110+400

Diggs rec. o100+310

Bills win & Allen o200 passing+130

2 units each

Burrows o1.5 td
Allen o1.5 td
Tyreek anytime (+495)

Chase o110+400
Diggs o100+310 (+1950)

1 unit each

I like that bills win/Allen over 200, wish I woulda seen that, good way to get rid the ml juice and avoid laying that number I’m scared of!!

Im worried bout tyreek, he didn’t look right at all last week at Denver after hurting foot in warmups.

Thanks SIGO! What a game

4-1 straight +7.7

6-6 props +12.35

Opted for Bengals tt over the spread as my only straight loss. Really thought I had the MOss +1000 when he got the handoff from the 1. I'll take it though.

Tyreek Hill anytime td pending.

heat check.

No really I just think both offenses will have success moving the ball so it comes down to scoring tds vs fgs. Many think SF might try to be methodical but you can only do that so much if your opponent is scoring tds. Dallas D definitely has playmakers, but they give up so many chunk plays- I could see Diggs getting a pick 6 and also getting roasted for 2 tds. SF has pulled it together down the stretch but I think they're getting too much love here. At the same time do I want to back the Boys to stop a good offense from scoring? maybe at the half or ingame.

Once again the coaching advantage goes to SF, just like it did to the Patriots. Doesn't always translate to a win. Even with the Boys lean it wouldn't surprise me to see SF get up 2 tds quick either. I think both tt overs are going to cash but I don't want too much out there. Maaaaaybe SF 1sth tt.

Props I'm looking at

Kittles yards overrrrrr

Deebo -105 td huh.

Cooper yds over & adjusted over. Maybe 2 td

There isn’t the talent gap between these 2 as there was in Buffalo. Coaching adv should mean more with equal talent. Gl today

Thoughts on the game?
some in the discussion thread but TB plays it's best when they can be a bully. I think lack of power run game is gonna bite them here. Eagles off a game where they were roasted (I was on Dal) & TB finishes in blowout fashion so some recency bias. TB D not last season's and offense is really not.

TB certainly thin now at skill positions, with no Founette, Jones, Godwin and Brown. They get David back though at LB which should really help them defensively. I think they rely more on their D today and just try and grind out a win. Not sure Eagles have passing game to be a real threat but I can see how at 3-1 you take a shot on them. GL Lex.

ok I bit and played some props

Evans anytime TD+120

Evans rec yds o100+ yds +520

Goedert o51.5 yds

Deebo rush o29.5-122

Deebo anytime TD-105

Zeke rush yds o100+ +680

Lamb rec yds o100+ +360

1.5 units each

Straight 5-11 -17.67

Props 11-15 +12.45

Packers-5.5

5 units

Bengals+4.5-115

4 units

AJ Brown td+135

JaMarr Chase o80.5 yds

1 unit each

1 unit parlayed+360

gb ats wager is actually -5 not -5.5

+840

Rodgers o2.5 passing tds
AAron jones rush & rec o80.5
Josh Allen o1.5 passing tds
Diggs yds o70.5

1.5 units

crazy way to see your wagers come crashing down. I'm still shocked.

Hats off to the SF D for keeping them in the it but GB special teams just gave the game away. JG is even worse than advertised. He threw like 4 pick sixes that GB just didn't come up with. I can't tell you how many times I had SF live to buy off with my finger hovering over the submit button. I fucking knew it and still bit.

At any rate I'm gonna really look through Bills props today. I think there are some really good ones today gonna hit 2 td props and a couple yardage.

Back