• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Playoffs

Bandits

YTD:
Regular Season:
Game: 131-103
Total: 47-44-2
Team Total: 5-4
Prop: 65-67
no bets/cancelled: 8

Playoffs:
Game: 8-5
Total: 7-3
Team Total: 5-5
Prop: 7-6
no bets/cancelled: 1

Last edited:
Not too bad of a season. Struggled a bit last week. Hopefully can get it back together here

10/5
Red Sox o3.5 -125
Red Sox/Yankees o8 -104

Leaning TB too and I like it.
Boston spent quite a bit of energy IMO (at least Euphoric energy) just beating NYY - kind of a let down now knowing it's a grind for multiple games. plus guessing Boston used their best Bullpen relief vs Yankees and not sure how they will want to use those relievers 2 days later. Managers are fickle.

Not so sure on the Under as McClanahan has been good, but not great. However, with the emphasis on pitching it seems in the playoffs, I would think under would prevail in quite a few games overall.

I know nothing about the White Sox/Houston - don't have a good feel for either team and am laying off that.

10/14
Logan Webb u5.5k -130

Hoping to sit back and enjoy tonight's game, probably look for an in game play. Should be a fun one tonight

10/18
Hmm.. Thought I came in here yesterday with braves ml, but I guess I didn't send it. Oh well
Today:
Astros/Red Sox o9 -123
Altuve 3h/r/rbi -115

10/20
Red Sox/Astros o9.5
Both pens have been taxed-especially Astros. With that said I think Valdez has to give the Astros 4+ so I'm also taking
Framber Valdez at least 5k -103
(Even though I have not done well on player props in playoffs)

10/22
Things were going so well 10 minutes into yesterday's game...lol. time to regroup

Team to score first: Astros +123
Red Sox/Astros u9 -117
Eovaldi and Garcia home/away splits are noticably different. Should be a good game all the way through with both pens having the travel day

10/23
Ian Anderson o3.5k -120

Should be a good one tonight. I'm thinking Braves get 5 out of Anderson-even if he gives up a few. Should have a k per inning.
Gonna wait for an in game play on side

10/23
Ian Anderson o3.5k -120

Should be a good one tonight. I'm thinking Braves get 5 out of Anderson-even if he gives up a few. Should have a k per inning.
Gonna wait for an in game play on side
I didn't play it, but you hit fortunately even when he only went 4 innings - almost had you sweating it out if watching I suppose.
I took Atl+135

I didn't play it, but you hit fortunately even when he only went 4 innings - almost had you sweating it out if watching I suppose.
I took Atl+135
Yeah, a little sweat. He got his 1 per inning. Can't blame them for taking him out with the runner on 3rd and 2 outs-and it paid off. Nice hit with the Braves. I was looking to take them live, but was too busy while watching.

10/30
Braves -105
Braves/Astros u9 -120
H/r/e u26.5 -125

Nasty and cold night, similar to last night. If this game starts low through first 4 I don't think many runs will happen.

10/31
Braves o3.5 -133
Astros u4.5 +113
Braves -1.5 +190

Probably a bit against the grain, but 5-1 Braves. Davidson goes into 3rd, Duvall or D'arnaud hits a hr, they piece it to the 6th, and the back end of the pen closes it out.
ATL has been going crazy!
let's see

Back