• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Pick'em League! 100.00 Cash Prize

4 people top the charts with 15 games and 4 more behind them with 14 games correct.

Remember, if you have a bad week, everyone's single worst week will get dropped. That means that if anyone is late to join, you can still join right now or some time this week in time for week 2 and be on level playing field with everyone else (week 1 would be your dropped week).

Damn, I was thinking I didn’t do that great but 16-8 not too shabby! Worst part is I realize 2 my losses I bet the other side of what I picked! Lol

Damn, I was thinking I didn’t do that great but 16-8 not too shabby! Worst part is I realize 2 my losses I bet the other side of what I picked! Lol

i got same thing going tonight, just realized I picked ville but I have a parlay that needs Ol piss to close it out! Lol. I have no idea really? Lane kiffen not there to call plays I think sucks for ol miss.

i got same thing going tonight, just realized I picked ville but I have a parlay that needs Ol piss to close it out! Lol. I have no idea really? Lane kiffen not there to call plays I think sucks for ol miss.

glad I changed my play to ol piss. After seeing i missed a few I ended up betting the opposite I picked, decided I rather lose picking the same side I played! So a 17-8 week!! Worst part of all this is I really didn’t turn that much a profit, I did ok but shoulda been way better. Every round robin I did I ended up having fucking rice or some other crappy beat in. Coulda been a monster day but sadly it wasn’t.

Week 2 starts tomorrow.

Remember, anyone who did not join yet can still get in right now on equal footing. We are dropping everybody's single worst week. Join now and your worst week will be last week and just make all your picks from week 2 out and you'll be competing with everyone else.

Week 2 starts tomorrow.

Remember, anyone who did not join yet can still get in right now on equal footing. We are dropping everybody's single worst week. Join now and your worst week will be last week and just make all your picks from week 2 out and you'll be competing with everyone else.

I’m so glad I joined just to see the pick percentages from everyone on yahoo! You see how awful the masses did last week? I will break down and keep track this every week out of curiosity (unless nobody likes it?)..

the plays with over 80% were 4-7.

only 3 games that were less than 60% on both sides. Interesting enough all 3 the higher percentage lost! Byu 52%, Clemson 54%, Houston 57%. So 0-3 on this range.

4 games in the 60s% one side. Stanford 62% loss, wiscy 64% loss, wvu 63% loss, iowa 62% win!! (Good god). So 1-3 in this subset!

that leaves 70%’s, must be 7 of these by process of elimination! 4-3 in the 70% range!! We found a sweet spot!!

9-16 overall for the consensus in week 1.., let’s be nice and say week 1 is tough for many, i know I tend to be good early but last few years I sucked the last several weeks, im a oddball backwards type guy so could be normal folk will get better as they see more/get more stats! Certainly don’t think we have enough info to think it be smart to fade some percentages after a week! I just wanna see where it goes, nowhere to go but up for the masses, unfortunately for myself nowhere to go but the other way!! Freaking front runner! Lol.

Interestingly enough, the 3 highest percentages were Cincy, sooners, and usc (I was one the lowly 10% on this losing pick of sjst!). So unexpected to me 3 most popular 2 of them cashed!

irish look like the far and away odds on favorite this week! Only 8% against them thus far, guess they still a really popular school! Who doesn’t love Rudy right???

Yahoo just updated the weekly performance today. Everyone has their best week kept and worst week dropped. Next week point totals will start to be added together.

Yeah. Putting In Picks But Won't Let Me...Didn't See This Post Or That One Game Was Friday Night. Ugh. And I Was Doing Well! Hahaha

Yeah. Putting In Picks But Won't Let Me...Didn't See This Post Or That One Game Was Friday Night. Ugh. And I Was Doing Well! Hahaha

Looks like quite a few guys missed playing it. Hopefully by end of year no way 1 game decides it. Be pretty nuts w all them games!!

I missed it ffs and reminded everyone lol

Still took my other 24 though

Lol. How your soccer team doing?!

As I said above id be shocked if after all these picks it comes down to 1 game. Maybe it will but seems unlikely. gonna be so much up and down to come making 25iah picks a week!

Lol. How your soccer team doing?!

As I said above id be shocked if after all these picks it comes down to 1 game. Maybe it will but seems unlikely. gonna be so much up and down to come making 25iah picks a week!
Just started 2h 0-0

But can't miss the first rematch of the Champion's League final! Fuck Chelsea

These guys are having a top notch season or are just outstanding cappers. 15 games back im done , best wishes :cheers3:

No Friday night games.

Two players with 100 wins. Ten with 90 wins and a bunch still coming. A lot to be decided yet. Splinter65 still leading the way with West Coast 6 back.

It's nice we get to throw out our worst week, wouldn't that be nice in real life!?! Something I look for too on the leader board is who has the highest number of wins on their dropped week, tells you even when they are off, they are still on. It's no surprise the two players over 100 wins also have the best worst weeks!

No Friday night games.

Two players with 100 wins. Ten with 90 wins and a bunch still coming. A lot to be decided yet. Splinter65 still leading the way with West Coast 6 back.

It's nice we get to throw out our worst week, wouldn't that be nice in real life!?! Something I look for too on the leader board is who has the highest number of wins on their dropped week, tells you even when they are off, they are still on. It's no surprise the two players over 100 wins also have the best worst weeks!

i knew i wouldnt be able to hang, too many games im flipping a coin on and my quarter is broken! lol.. the thing that makes ncaa football and hoops better than the pro versions (other than just being a better product) is the fact there so many games every week we can skip a ton and still have lot of action! lol.. my worst is 11 which not terrible but unfortunately ive done it more than once! lol..

I play in two yahoo leagues, identical pick set and rules. I know everyone playing here has to pick games that we flat out don't really have an opinion on and wouldn't ever think of betting, but you have to pick it. So there are a handful of games every week I pick one team in this league and the other team in the other league. The result? The same, I have 100 wins in this league and 101 in the other league with the same number of dropped points! The difference? I'm 2nd in the other league and 15th in this one which speaks to the quality of knowledgeable handicappers and fans here compared to the other league.

You guys keep kicking butt at the top and battle it out. Lots of positioning yet to be done in the middle and back of the pack. I'm not content being 15th, I'm not going to win but I still want to do better than that. Hopefully everyone keeps battling and not stop playing - only 5 more weeks left!

I play in two yahoo leagues, identical pick set and rules. I know everyone playing here has to pick games that we flat out don't really have an opinion on and wouldn't ever think of betting, but you have to pick it. So there are a handful of games every week I pick one team in this league and the other team in the other league. The result? The same, I have 100 wins in this league and 101 in the other league with the same number of dropped points! The difference? I'm 2nd in the other league and 15th in this one which speaks to the quality of knowledgeable handicappers and fans here compared to the other league.

You guys keep kicking butt at the top and battle it out. Lots of positioning yet to be done in the middle and back of the pack. I'm not content being 15th, I'm not going to win but I still want to do better than that. Hopefully everyone keeps battling and not stop playing - only 5 more weeks left!

lol.. i sometimes do that in nfl pick'em pools, and yea what inevitably happens is i split, almost never have all the different ones wrong on one right on the other. i told myself i was gonna play whole thing regardless, there was a week where i almost forgot and had to rush to play them. usually i pick them at beginning of week and often change my opinion on a game but rarely do i go back and change on this so it kinda a barometer for me of initial thought over after i have capped them.

We run a pool every year. NFL confidence pool: pick every game ATS and then rank from 1 to 13-16 depending on the number of games. It is HARD, and takes time, but we pay #1 and 2 every week, and then top 4 overall. Lots of fun, and makes you research every game.

Guy winning it this year so far is 74-46, which is unreal, but I bet with him, and I know our bankroll doesn't reflect that success. So some of it is really luck on games without real insight, and things tend to even out. So I think this CFB pool is far from over.

We run a pool every year. NFL confidence pool: pick every game ATS and then rank from 1 to 13-16 depending on the number of games. It is HARD, and takes time, but we pay #1 and 2 every week, and then top 4 overall. Lots of fun, and makes you research every game.

Guy winning it this year so far is 74-46, which is unreal, but I bet with him, and I know our bankroll doesn't reflect that success. So some of it is really luck on games without real insight, and things tend to even out. So I think this CFB pool is far from over.

you gonna be pretty tough to catch bro!! certainly not over tho, if someone could put together a couple sick weeks it would get interesting, you doing a great job tho and with 12 being your worst you kinda have the cushion even if ya have a bad week not to lose too much ground..

Not too bad yourself Mr Spottie, back-to-back highest scoring weeks closing that gap!

Not too bad yourself Mr Spottie, back-to-back highest scoring weeks closing that gap!
Thanks much. He is steady I am up and down. Now I have to maintain a high win % because he doesnt lose any big weeks. I have no margin for error not that it matters because even if I could drop a future 12 win week, dropping any weeks I wont catch him. Either way its been fun and I get to showcase my talents. Love and good at CFB

Thanks much. He is steady I am up and down. Now I have to maintain a high win % because he doesnt lose any big weeks. I have no margin for error not that it matters because even if I could drop a future 12 win week, dropping any weeks I wont catch him. Either way its been fun and I get to showcase my talents. Love and good at CFB
I see what you are trying to do here.....is this where I call "no jinx" and touch my finger to my nose. Still lots of games left, and I am due for a "shit the bed" week

I see what you are trying to do here.....is this where I call "no jinx" and touch my finger to my nose. Still lots of games left, and I am due for a "shit the bed" week
okay I apologize for shouting you out and giving you credit. I want to win but I dont wish bad on anyone.

i want you all to choke miserably!!!!

LMFAO.

not really, it seriously not that important, not as if im actually spending extra time on the games i dont have a opinion on, just click and forget, i often realize i ended up betting opposite side of one i picked in contest cause i usually do that at beginning of the week, lol.

okay I apologize for shouting you out and giving you credit. I want to win but I dont wish bad on anyone.

dont ever give me credit for anything!! nothing makes me more angry!! actually that not true at all, i love credit, i dont really deserve any for this contest but if you could go find one my many winners and tell me "nice call" or something along those lines id really appreciate it!! lol..i would hate to turn into one those losers who have gotten called out over the years on another site who actually create ghost accounts to pat themselves on the back!!!! lol

dont ever give me credit for anything!! nothing makes me more angry!! actually that not true at all, i love credit, i dont really deserve any for this contest but if you could go find one my many winners and tell me "nice call" or something along those lines id really appreciate it!! lol..i would hate to turn into one those losers who have gotten called out over the years on another site who actually create ghost accounts to pat themselves on the back!!!! lol
it was a few weeks ago you posted one that opened my eyes. I hammered it and it cashed. Dont recall the team but it was gold :tiphat:

3 weeks left. Spinter remains 10 games ahead of 2nd place, but behind that there is a lot of opportunity for the pack to jockey for position. 4 games separates 2nd-5th, 3 games separates 6th-11th

Final week. There are only 11 games and I don't know if yahoo will include all of them. So there is not much chance to gain spots this week and many of us might have our lowest correct number of picks this upcoming week, so our points currently dropped could be added back in assuming this week is the lowest of the season. The top spot is safe. Could see some movement within the pack. Moneymaking Mark had a big surge week to 3rd. There won't be the volume of games on this week's pick sheet for a lot of big moves.

Back