• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Pick Club X -- Week 11 Lines

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Welcome back for week #3 of this years pick club.

To clear up a few things, Thursday night games are not allowed. Last week was a test to see if anyone took the bait ;)

Picks shall be in by NOON eastern on Sunday. Obviously a few members are waking up at halftime of the early games, so we have let that slide. Lets try and be a more prompt as we move forward. Eggman would have booted half the field out already ;)

Anyways, we move on and will post the games early this week...

Link for standings below...

Cleveland 10.5 and 44.5

San Francisco 6.5 and 45.5

Buffalo 7.5 and 50.5

Miami 3.5 and 44.5

Carolina 3.5 and 43.5

Baltimore 5.5 and 45.5

Philadelphia 1.5 and 43.5

Tennessee 10.5 and 44.5

Green Bay 2.5 and 48.5

Cincy PK and 49.5

Arizona 1.5 and 49.5

Kansas City 2.5 and 56.5

LA Chargers 5.5 and 46.5

Tampa Bay 11.5 and 50.5

hey guys, i was 4-1 last week not 3-2.. im sure i didnt pick atl! one cause they suck but 2 cause i didnt make my picks till after the early games started :)

im not mad at ya, just fix it!!! lmfao. joking of course but think i had eagles where you have me down for atl.. thanks

SF/Jax over 45.5
Buffalo Bills/Indianapolis Colts Over 50.5
Cleveland Browns -10.5
Minnesota Vikings +2.5
New Orleans/Philly Under 43.5

Back