• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Philly @ Calgary Discussion

They both have some pretty similar numbers, albeit still a small sample size. Calgary has about 5 more SOG/game than Philly. Philly leads the league in face of win %. The below numbers have my attention. Although Calgary had two games with 4 & 3 scored in the 1st which skews the average. Philly games 1P over 1.5 is 4-2, Calgary is 5-2. That's all I've got for the day, got shit to do. GL with your play Tea.

1635614284992.png

I like your idea on fading Calgary off that trip

Really wish philly hadn't won 2 in a row already tho

Think it comes down to the philly power play, sutter hockey is in full effect here flames give up no chances at 5on5

Back