• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PGA Championship week plays (Thurs-Sun)

laopadak

Starting a thread for my plays this week and will be including all parlays / sports etc. as I'll be around with only a few activities going on for the next four days. My last majors week (Masters) was disastrous- Will be heavily invested in tourney plays and looking at other sports, live plays and rounds 2-4 to make up for the upfront costs. Fade or tail as you wish. GL on your plays this week!

Tourney outrights- (MGM)
Any LIV player to win +550 2u
SJ Im +3000 1u
T Hatton +4000 1u
Scheffler +750 1u

Top 40, all ties paid in full- (MGM)
SJ Im / Cam Smith +110 4u
Deki / Burns +200 4u

Top 5, round 1- all ties paid in full (MGM)
Reds -110, D-backs -165, Tigers over 6 -250, Phillies -120, Wyndham Clark +1000: +8556 .5u
SJ Im +700 1u
Wyndham Clark +1000 1u
Adam Schenk +3300 1u

I really like that LIV player to win bet. That’s a good price considering the guys you get. I’m going to join you there if I can find it.

Thanks- For Masters it was +650 and we had Brooksie & Mickelson right up there. I think Cam Smith has a good week and hate to say it, cuz I can't stand the guy but you can't dismiss Fatrick Reed either. GL on your plays.

Thanks- For Masters it was +650 and we had Brooksie & Mickelson right up there. I think Cam Smith has a good week and hate to say it, cuz I can't stand the guy but you can't dismiss Fatrick Reed either. GL on your plays.

Where did you play that?

I’d love to join you but I’m not seeing it on BetMGM. I don’t know it being in NY would be the reason (can’t think of why that would be), but I’ve looked and looked and don’t see it anywhere. Ugh.

Not sure myself, I’m in Denver- still showing for me, it’s under specials

Attachments

• IMG_7557.jpeg
    IMG_7557.jpeg
    533 KB · Views: 10
Here’s what I have…as you can see it’s not there under the 1st round option.

Attachments

• 7CBDFF79-7A74-40E3-8680-363E4CA3C021.jpeg
    7CBDFF79-7A74-40E3-8680-363E4CA3C021.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 4
I’d love to join you but I’m not seeing it on BetMGM. I don’t know it being in NY would be the reason (can’t think of why that would be), but I’ve looked and looked and don’t see it anywhere. Ugh.

NY has limited offers. It’s silly. Can’t bet on the slam dunk competition, can’t bet not make cuts, etc

Last edited:
Rd.1

Burns -120 v. Kim 3u
MLB- Rays -110 v. Mets (Lefty tail) 2u
Hatton -107 v. DJ 3u

GL today boys.

NY has limited offers. It’s silly. Can’t bet on the slam dunk competition, can’t bet not make cuts, etc

Silly is one way to put it.

I get the NY college teams (not really but I can at least understand their position), but anything else makes zero sense. There is no reason any state would limit bets such as these.

I tagged along the odds for Im. Also variations of 1st round matchups he was +4 vs Hatton +7 early on. Thought that was in the bag. Im is now +9. FML.

Rough start- gotta grind rest of the way. Good news is this could be the best fade material for the weekend. GL on your plays

Rd2- 3ball
Kirk +185 v. Im, Power 3u
Homa +175 v. Finau, Scott 3u

Rd.4- Gonna fade Brooksie, probably not smart as he’s been holding up pretty good. Just think he’s due for a lopsided round.

Connors-105 v. Brooksie 5u (Ceasars)

Rooting for Koepka personally + my LIV bet, hope he learned from the Masters and doesn’t repeat his final round performance.

GL on your plays tomorrow, should be a great final round.

Rd.4 add- Cole top 10 +200 3u (MGM)

Think he keeps pace with the field and can get hot in short spurts.

MGM FTW, 4 others were slightly less
I'm in Delaware and geofenced out for DK but close enough to MD only 15 min away that I can drive there and use app so prob something I should do but I am still leaning on the offshore books.

I'm in Delaware and geofenced out for DK but close enough to MD only 15 min away that I can drive there and use app so prob something I should do but I am still leaning on the offshore books.
MGM pays in full for top 5/10/20 type bets in case of a tie, only book I know that doesn't use the dead heat rule.

MGM pays in full for top 5/10/20 type bets in case of a tie, only book I know that doesn't use the dead heat rule.
The only time I’ve seen them not, are live round leaders, position plays- dead heat rules applied, happened to me twice but was still a win.

Reactions: KJ
Makes complete sense, I have LIV to win +550 for 2u. Total duh moment on my part, thx for the reminder. Rd.4 win adds

Hovland +333 1u
Connors +500 1u

They closed their top 10s. Doh!

I had to join you here. I’m on Scottie +750 / +300, and Brooks +1000 / +275.

Can’t afford to not get some return so added those 2 as well,

Final round didn't disappoint from a golf fans perspective. Congrats to Brooks for his 3rd Wanamaker and great way to make up for the Masters. Two key plays that would've brought me close to even-

Expected Desham to fold in final round but surprisingly he held up- Connors didn't help by going out to shoot a 75 in his final round. Dumb move on my part, haven't seen one lick of his game for the past 18 months and was betting against him on emotion (dislike).

Cole had a decent final round but I was expecting more.

Final tally for PGA Championship: -21u

Onto the next and plenty of opportunity to get my golf roll back in the green.

Tourney outrights- (MGM)
Any LIV player to win +550 2u
SJ Im +3000 1u
T Hatton +4000 1u
Scheffler +750 1u

Top 40, all ties paid in full- (MGM)
SJ Im / Cam Smith +110 4u
Deki / Burns +200 4u

Top 5, round 1- all ties paid in full (MGM)
Reds -110, D-backs -165, Tigers over 6 -250, Phillies -120, Wyndham Clark +1000: +8556 .5u
SJ Im +700 1u
Wyndham Clark +1000 1u
Adam Schenk +3300 1u
Burns -120 v. Kim 3u
MLB- Rays -110 v. Mets (Lefty tail) 2u
Hatton -107 v. DJ 3u
Live- Scott leader after 1, +1200 .5u
Nuggs/Dodgers/Blue Jays +313 1u

Rd2- 3ball
Kirk +185 v. Im, Power 3u
Homa +175 v. Finau, Scott 3u

Rd.3- 2ball (Betrivers)