• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PaintCrew Week 4 (18-21 -1.70)

Thanks guys...appreciate it.

Getting this in....hope missing the 7 doesn't come back to haunt me but think the Beavs have a good shot at this outright.

1.5* Oregon St +6
0.5* Oregon ML +190

you trust brohm to cover this week in this spot ? fau pass defense kinda sucks
Yeah obviously it's one that Purdue should really name a number and you would "hope" there's some motivation after one of the worst giveaway games by a team and refs i've ever witnessed but still don't really trust my crew to lay big numbers.

Season defining game if they want to get where they think they can get looms next week so I'm likely not getting involved this week. Maybe I'll look at a team total in the upper 30's when it comes out.

Something like 45-20 or so is what i'm thinking.

No time but a real chance that O’Connell is out tonight and even if he does play Brohm will be protecting him

I might buy back if he looks alright in warmups but for now….

If he is out it’s probably the ucla transfer (burton) who gets the nod and he’s more of a mobile option with very limited throwing game reps

1.5* Purdue U37.5
1.5* Purdue 1H 20.5

Rutgers got pushed around by a bad bad Temple team last week. I think you’re right on that one.

Cinci should maul IU

Having a hell of a time confirming o Connell today…latest seems to be that he will play but haven’t been able to confirm that with confidence

Not confirmed all the way but I’m buying out and leaving a little extra on the over

2* Purdue O37
2* Purdue 1H O20

Week 4 Results 11-6 +4.875

Really well capped week that I turned less profitable being a bit impatient on a vacation saturday buying out of the Purdue unders based on bad intel. Onward

Overall 29-27 +3.125​

Back