• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PaintCrew Week 3 (13-16 -1.20 YTD)

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
Just taking an initial position before I dive deeper into `Cuse but 1 week ago I stupidly laid 5.5 with a worse team than Purdue at Cuse. I'm more than happy taking an initial price at PK here.

2.5* Purdue PK

2* Cal +10.5 - Cal's going to have a hell of a time scoring obviously but they've got a QB who's experienced this environment before and handled it "OK" without turning it over. "OK" is all they should need with this CAL defense against a very limited Pyne led offense but we shall see. It will probably end up square as hell but I could care less. Either way this ML will also be wrapped in a RR ML parlay.
1.5* Wash -3.5 - Tough trip for Sparty. Penix looks like a healthy Penix and should have success here. Will take more from MSU's offense than they have to win this IMO.
1.5* Iowa -23 - Kind of feel like this might as well be the Iowa TT. Not sure how Nevada crosses the 50 other than a Petras INT and I just have to think that endless opportunities will open up some flood gates here. But still....I feel a bit dirty doing this...even if I might add to it.
1* Ohio +18 - Kind of liked what I saw from Ohio at PSU. Really good spot for them overall here against the Clones and expect them to move the ball well enough and score just enough to keep this within the number.

1.5* Nebraska +11
1.5* Oregon -3.5
1* utsa +12.5

Probably more to come including a RR. Kind of in love with this card which is a bit dangerous

RR ML parlay
Purdue +100
Oregon -175
Nebraska +330
Cal +350
Kansas +265

Risking 0.05* on each leg for a total of 1.3* invested

Purdue evidently is the dumbest team I’ve ever witnessed. Maybe the worst given away W I’ve ever seen by Purdue and that’s pretty impressive as I’ve witnessed a lot of them….

5-5 +0.2 on plays
Lost 0.7 on the parlay

Total -0.5 on the week. Pushing money back and forth these first few weeks.

Presidents Cup

Got one i'm pretty comfortable taking a dart at with my guy Pendrith. A lot depends on their first showing out on Thursday but I think he and Conners will make a great pairing and fit this place pretty well. Downside is the potential of facing one of the top 2 teams of the US each time out but you never know there....

I don't really like any of the other possible international pairings and could see these guys going out 3 times before singles. If that happens there is a very reasonable chance to me that Connors and Pendrith are in the mix with a win on Sunday to be top international scorer. Worth the price imo.

Top International Scorer: 0.5* Pendrith 12-1

Also fun note I didn't know about until this week. They are rerouting the green mile to holes 13-15 to force those holes into play more often (Normally 16-18 at Quail Hollow).

In general I expect a US rout (how can you not) and might even join @B.A.R. in scooping up another couple units at -700 as I think it's still cheap. Just not sure what type of risk I want out there.

Presidents Cup

Got one i'm pretty comfortable taking a dart at with my guy Pendrith. A lot depends on their first showing out on Thursday but I think he and Conners will make a great pairing and fit this place pretty well. Downside is the potential of facing one of the top 2 teams of the US each time out but you never know there....

I don't really like any of the other possible international pairings and could see these guys going out 3 times before singles. If that happens there is a very reasonable chance to me that Connors and Pendrith are in the mix with a win on Sunday to be top international scorer. Worth the price imo.

Top International Scorer: 0.5* Pendrith 12-1

Also fun note I didn't know about until this week. They are rerouting the green mile to holes 13-15 to force those holes into play more often (Normally 16-18 at Quail Hollow).

In general I expect a US rout (how can you not) and might even join @B.A.R. in scooping up another couple units at -700 as I think it's still cheap. Just not sure what type of risk I want out there.
Wow, about the Green Mile...this makes sense though for this event...

I'll peek my Pendrith numbers tonight.

Top overall scorer

1* Scottie +700

Best player on the planet and the best match play player on the planet by a wide margin. If Trevor doesn't send him out there 4 times I'll be pissed.

I'd think he and his buddy (and my guy as well) Burns will go out there 3 times and would think with a 2-0-1 or 3-0 that Scottie would get paired with one of the (other 4) for his 4th go at it as well.

Obviously this could very well come down to a crap shoot on Sunday singles amongst guys off the most common pairings for the USA if they roll through their matches and this is forcing things maybe slightly but I just love Scottie here this week and in any type of match play setting.

Other top teams that will likely have a go at top point scorer:
X/Cantlay
Spieth/JT

Ah hell im out of it…totally didn’t realize I wasn’t in my golf thread. I’ll move it over

Back