• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PaintCrew 2023 Golf

0.25* FRL Fowler 55-1

T10
0.5* Montgomery +450
0.5* Fowler +550

T20
1* Montgomery +185
1* Fowler +210

1.5* Morikawa -115 vs Homa
1.5* Hov -1.5 -110 vs Spieth
1* Fowler -1.5 +125 vs BillyHo
1* TK +125 vs IM

Good luck y’all

Gary at that number is worth a few cents.

Why not on Rick?

Get em.
Thank you sir....definitely how i got there on both. Previous winner, major winner, if he's in the mix you're not worried about pedigree against all the studs and he's not really out of form at all ball striking. Maybe he gets comfy over the flat stick again on these greens and who knows?

WM: -1.97

Rickie at least salvaged things and prevented a blood bath. Genesis shortly

Overall: -18.88

Got a small couple boosted up bets on Tiger at +200 to make the cut

also grabbed H2H
1* Woods +155 vs Luke Donald

I realize it's bait but i'll take my chances at significant +$ with Tiger on 1 leg and 1 foot against Donald

You'd love your position with Cantlay if Rahm wasn't playing this week.

You never know though. I like how Patrick ended the round. Maybe he's got a 64 in him tomorrow.
Yeah got to think it’s likely over with how Rahm is playing but we will see if I get a sweat out of it. Hope a few long ones drop for Patrick and maybe Rahm gets a bad break or 2 vs bouncing balls off grandstands for short eagle putts

For a moment there Patrick was live when Rahm and Max were clanking balls off of trees on 13 but alas of course Rahm finds an opening and finishes it out. Dude is on one like only Tiger has put together and I personally have seen enough to do something I typically don't do and plunked down on him early for Augusta.

Genesis: -2.875 (includes the near miss on Tiger vs Donald...really thought that one was going to come home. I guess at least i salvaged some with the boost bets on Tiger to make the cut but won't include)

Overall: -21.755

Masters Future (and I'm using up just about all of my normal outright bullets but will leave room for a couple other small nibbles):

1.5* Rahm 10-1 My local is a little slow on movement so grabbing this now as I see it move to 8-1 and below at most places. I'm comfortable removing last years masters from the equation as Rahmbo was a bit out of sorts in general and out side of that his track record and fit at Augusta is quite good (4 straight T10's before 2022). I wouldn't do this at this point and tie up funds at a normal out with hard funds but am comfortable using my local (credit) shop for something like this at a number that clearly won't get any better from here.

Only other future i'm sitting with (shoutout to @B.A.R. in his thread a while back) is Max at the US Open
0.5* Homa 50-1

Just getting everything up to date here after my hiatus. Best time of the year has arrived (March hoops & Players/Masters)

Didn't get to the pre-tourney capping this week but watched a full round of my boy Riley and saw enough to give him a tiny go. Driver is working for the first time in quite a while and approach game was there. Speed with the putter was there but just didn't get any to fall...so i'm taking a small flyer that he gets in the mix

New caddie maybe having a bit of an immediate impact?

1.5* Riley -110 vs Griffin

0.05* Riley 200-1
.2* Riley T5 33-1
0.375 Riley T10 11-1

Other than that I also snagged Smith at 11-1 in the LIV exhibition event down in Mexico

1.5* Riley -110 vs Shelton

if it loses it’s basically a wash on the tourney but happy to let the house money ride here

API

0.75* Hovland 30-1
0.75* Hatton 35-1
0.5* Burns 45-1
0.4* Fleetwood 60-1

And you know damn well i'm doing this....

0.075* Riley 200-1 (E/W Extra at Bet 365....1/7 pay 10 places)

Your love for Riley hasn't gone unnoticed. It'll hit soon enough and I just hope I'm on board when it does. GL this week and taking some Hatton myself. GL this week.

Your love for Riley hasn't gone unnoticed. It'll hit soon enough and I just hope I'm on board when it does. GL this week and taking some Hatton myself. GL this week.
Yeah I pushed it way way too far last year for sure but was a couple breaks from getting one

Now that he’s back at these numbers (actually where he’s never been priced) and showed form last week off the tee which is where he typically goes wrong…

I have to nibble

Paint..what are you thinking in regards to Burns? I see the value, but he hasn’t been playing that well. Just curious about your thoughts. Thanks.

Paint..what are you thinking in regards to Burns? I see the value, but he hasn’t been playing that well. Just curious about your thoughts. Thanks.
Little bit of Burns loyalty and like you said value with that pedigree at that number anywhere IMO regardless of competition.

But he’s not in too bad of form IMO Yeah he missed at genesis but he was T6 at WM and 11th at the American Express before that.

And then add in the T10 here last year (only 4 shots off the winner) which is really something I had to see to play any of these guys (some sort of legit course history even if one tourney).

No love for Cam Young yet? I’m thinking I’ll sprinkle a little on him
yeah definitely flipping coins in my top 2 up there vs Cam....but i settled on Hov over him (Hatton was always going to be played) and decided I'd rather have both Fleets and Burns down the board than just going with 3 in the 30's

worth a sprinkle IMO for sure...i just ran out of room

0.125* Riley T20 +550
0.125* Riley T10 +1400

Might poke around with some tourney matchups this week as well
Got a few putts dropping finally these first 2 days....could I get a sweat please on Sunday ;)

I've followed my boy for a long time and he does typically stack rounds together. Here's to hoping....

GL PC. I tailed and posted Riley top 40 +200 for 2u on Wednesday. Looking for strong finish by your boy, within your number.

Keeping the pedal down given the matchup. Not really a numbers play since Kitayama has we elite ball striking but a simple play on Riley who I think keeps the driver going today and small fade on Kurt sitting atop this wire leaderboard…

1.5* Riley -125 vs Kitayama

API

0.75* Hovland 30-1
0.75* Hatton 35-1
0.5* Burns 45-1
0.4* Fleetwood 60-1

And you know damn well i'm doing this....

0.075* Riley 200-1 (E/W Extra at Bet 365....1/7 pay 10 places)
0.125* Riley T20 +550
0.125* Riley T10 +1400

If Riley didn’t do moving day in the wrong direction (77 hurt)…. But an amazing weekend overall for him

Cashed a full place with the E/W and both the exotics with that T8 finish

Also Riley earned himself a spot at the Open as well with that

A nice screw you to hovland and Hatton who had every opportunity and then some (along with everyone else at the top) but atleast a fun sweat

API
Outrights and exotics: +1.75 (includes FRL losses)
H2Hs: -4.375

Overall API: -2.625
Season Overall: -24.155

Feels wrong to lose $ on this one but it was a hell of a ride…what could have been

Last edited:
The Players

0.4* Hatton 33-1 (1/5 1-8 E/W)
0.4* WillyZ 33-1 (1/5 1-8 E/W)
0.3* Keegs 40-1 (1/5 1-8 E/W)
0.2* Riley 110-1 (1/7 1-10 E/W)
0.2* Webb 110-1 (1/7 1-10 E/W)

Total risk 3U

I wanted my man Harris so badly but couldn't pull the trigger with his obviously horrendous track record here.

I'll be playing other Webb exotics as well. Really think he has a shot to be live here this week....

I'm with you on Riley, thinking last Sunday's round carries over to this week. Same page on Harris- Considering taking him to not make the cut at -105. GL this week PC.

Add to kind of protect myself just in case....boost at Bet365

0.15* Tom Kim 50-1 - He has correlations of contending/winning at Webb Simpson tracks

H2H
1* Rahm EV vs Scottie
1* Rahm -115 vs Rory
1* Hov -147 vs Spieth
1* Hatton -125 vs Spieth

The Players

0.4* Hatton 33-1 (1/5 1-8 E/W)
0.4* WillyZ 33-1 (1/5 1-8 E/W)
0.3* Keegs 40-1 (1/5 1-8 E/W)
0.2* Riley 110-1 (1/7 1-10 E/W)
0.2* Webb 110-1 (1/7 1-10 E/W)

1* Rahm EV vs Scottie
1* Rahm -115 vs Rory
1* Hov -147 vs Spieth
1* Hatton -125 vs Spieth

1* Webb T20 +425
1* Webb T40 +160

Total risk 3U
Well if humans only were allowed Hatton probably is a winner.....

At least the full place covered the out right investments. A painful split on the H2H's with Rahm dropping out of the tourney after R1 while Rory misses the cut..

Outrights: +0.04
Dumb Webb Bets: -2
H2Hs:
2-2 -0.15

Players: -2.11
Overall: -26.265

Last edited:
Valspar -1.25
Overall: -27.515

Riley sniffed around all weekend atleast

Match play
0.7 Hatton 22-1
0.6 Finau 28-1
0.2 Hoge 66-1
0.2 Riley 80-1 1/4 1-4 E/W

Likely will be betting all sorts of stuff with this this week since I’ll be in Vegas and this will be the main event in the mornings (groups and head to heads) and will do what I can to post

Last edited:
And you know damn well I’m excited for the USGA junior championship 2013 rematch of Scottie and Riley to start it off

Back