• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PaintCrew 2023 Golf

Maybe more than a couple....give me a pile of dogs and contrarian goodness

0.5* Kiz +147 vs Deki
0.5* Hadwin +102 vs Burns
0.5* Taylor +185 vs Cantlay
0.5* Perez +175 vs Collin
0.5* Svensson +148 vs Day
0.5* Riley +201 vs Scottie
0.5* Noren EV vs Kim

Last edited:
0.5* Kuch to win Group 8 +350
0.5* English to win Group 7 +280
0.25* Taylor to win Group 4 +400

1* English -115 vs Fox

Good luck ya'll

i also have some pizza $ from a couple free bets on Kiz and English outright (plus semi's E/W) as well just in case

I played Rory to win his group...plus money.

Seems very amateurish but that group does not impress me at all.

I both like and hate the fact that he is messing with equipment.

I do like he's rested a bit and should be refreshed for this week then Augusta.

I played Rory to win his group...plus money.

Seems very amateurish but that group does not impress me at all.

I both like and hate the fact that he is messing with equipment.

I do like he's rested a bit and should be refreshed for this week then Augusta.
That's the only way I could've done it that's for sure but yeah could go either way on the equipment swapping....obviously they think they have something though for Augusta with it

WGC Matchplay brutality: -7.22
Overall: -34.735

Record keeping is all up to date. Approaching shut down type point so hopefully Masters week flips that around a bit

To add insult to injury i grabbed CYoung at 22-1 after R1 in Vegas....oh well.

It's Masters week:

I carry forward one big future of 1.5* of Rahmbo at 10-1 but obviously will have adds

The Masters:
1.5* Rahm 10-1 (played a couple months back)
0.1* Rahm Wire to Wire 66-1
0.5* Finau 20-1
0.4* IM 35-1
0.2* Lowry 66-1 (E/W 1/4 3 Places)
0.15* Reed 66-1 (E/W 1/7 10 Places)

FRL
0.25* Reed 45-1
0.25* Rose 45-1

Exotics and matchups still incoming

T10
2* Rahm -130
1* Finau +180
1* Im +250
0.5* Lowry +325

0.5* Reed +425
0.125* Sargant +2600

T20
1.5* Finau -150
1.5* IM -120
1* Lowry +115
1* Reed +150

0.25* Sargant +800

H2H
2* Spieth -110 vs JT
1.5* Lowry -110 vs Fleetwood
1* Smith +106 vs DJ

1* Hovland -1.5 -135 vs Koepka
1* Connors -1.5 +107 vs Hatton
1.5* IM +108 vs Young
1* Homa +120 vs Young

1* WillyZ -105 vs Fitzy

Probably enough but we'll see what else i find. Can't wait

Last edited:
Guys I just couldn't find room for but wanted pieces of or some variables/pricing kept me off.....

WillyZ, Connors, Morikawa, Smith

Low Amateur
2* Sargant +125

Top Debutant (Main competitors....Tom Kim, Theegala, Mito, Fox, Kyayama, Moore, etc....)
0.1* Sargant +1400 (E/W 1/4 3 Places)

Last edited:
Added a small bit of Gary with the potential wave advantage and a bit of a misprice IMO

0.2* Woodland 66-1

Low Amateur
2* Sargant +125

Top Debutant (Main competitors....Tom Kim, Theegala, Mito, Fox, Kyayama, Moore, etc....)
0.1* Sargant +1400 (E/W 1/4 3 Places)
Joined Rahm with one of the best driving rounds of the golf ball you could have at Augusta (Gained 2.6 OTT to Rahm's 2.59) and was 5th overall ball striking but somehow lost 8.77 around and on the greens.....

Welcome to Augusta kid...lol

Masters:

Outrights: +14.4 - On the greedy side I think the draw prevented a nice 66-1 wire to wire from Rahm but nice to see water come to it's level in all regards by Sunday. 3 putt from 2 feet on the 1st hole and the worst of the draw by 2 and a half shots.... Basically spotted the field 5 and still lapped the field by 4. Quite impressive. At least the Reed place helped salvage the outright adds outside the initial Rahm future.

Exotics: +1.25 - Includes clearly the worst idea of the weekend hopping on the Sargant train. Not that he didn't have potential to T20 or so but Bennett always should've been the the amateur favorite after what he did in the US Open last year and prep he'd done for this. Was really impressed all weekend. Everything else I was pretty pleased with but really disappointed that Finau didn't crack T20....he should do that in his sleep at this place.

H2Hs: +1.715 - Big miss obviously fading Young but somehow at one point on Sunday both of the plays vs Young were coin flips (IM/Homa)

Masters Overall: +17.365 - Needed it....badly
Season Overall: -17.37

0.4* Lowry 28-1 (1/5 8 places E/W)

Might be all honestly....keeping it simple this week. Will take a look though at matchups though

Not a normal thing I do but I feel obligated to get some down on Rahm at what I feel is his best remaining major fit this year and just have this view that he’s in a different tier than we’ve seen anyone not named Scottie (and even probably him) since tiger like dominance. This isn’t much short but I do think a fair price for Rahm come 4 weeks from now should be +600/650.

PGA @ Oak Hill
1* Rahm +800

Zurich
0.4* Hoge/English 33-1 (Local and BetMGM)
0.4* Riley/Hardy 40-1 (Bet365)
0.25* Fitz/Fitz 50-1 (BetMGM)
0.25* Detry/Perez 66-1 (Local and BetMGM)

Might not do much other than that....i do kind of like this event but might only add another wild longshot or so

Last edited:
Kind of kicking myself for not going with E/W's for the main card with the heavy favorites at the top but we'll see how it plays out

Getting a little frisky on a matchup....just think it's way short even at big juice. I don't like Max and Collin really much at all compared to the rest of the top of the board. This at least hopefully gets me a couple units from the team that could just run away with this again while hoping one of my other darts are in the mix.

2* X/Cantlay -200 vs Collin/Max

also a couple FRL darts for no good reason
0.25* Riley/Hardy 30-1
0.25* Hoge/English 30-1

Good luck ya'll

Oh yeah don't ask me why but I still like wasting $ on Wolff even in Saudi Exhibition golf

Saudi Aussie
0.5* Wolff 20-1

Zurich
0.4* Hoge/English 33-1 (Local and BetMGM)
0.4* Riley/Hardy 40-1 (Bet365)
0.25* Fitz/Fitz 50-1 (BetMGM)
0.25* Detry/Perez 66-1 (Local and BetMGM)

Might not do much other than that....i do kind of like this event but might only add another wild longshot or so
Golf betting is a wild ride. Ice cold for multiple months and then back to back to back. My boy finally gets home for me and thrilled I was on him when he did.

H2Hs: +3
Outrights and FRL: +14.6
Zurich: +17.6

Saudi Aussie: -0.5

Overall: +12.33

Last edited:
Mexico Open
0.4* Riley 33-1 (1/4 5 Places) E/W

I'll probably end up with a nibble on Rahm in some creative way. I do think he's a deserved +280/300 favorite and expect him to take defending this very seriously. Not sure what else I'll do other than probably stacking Riley with some T10 and T20. Last year Zurich sent Riley on a run of 6 straight T15's or better including a 5th here at the Mexico open where he honestly was probably one miss club away down the stretch from pushing Rahm for the outright W (one of his 3 near misses on the season). He started slow at Zurich for the first 6 holes on Thursday and after that he was basically a stripe show for 3 days (Yes I was probably the only one watching the Zurich from wire to wire while the rest of the world I'm sure was watching tape delayed exhibition golf on the CW). The positive thing here is I don't really feel like the books shifted him much (if at all) at 33-1 even after the team W (and I think they should have).

You've heard me too many times probably but once the guy gets it going he typically rides it for a stretch....no idea how he'll handle the first breakthru W (I've always been of the belief that when he got 1 it'll free him up to play loose) but with the perfect course fit, positive course history, and the weak field hard to not see him make a go of it here again but the problem is Rahm might win this by 5....

Last edited:
Actually just going this route....probably should've went with this from the start. Might get a small piece of a Rahm Mexico/PGA double as well.

0.5* Riley 18-1 Top American

Well hell....should've waited. Riley W/D

These will be cancelled...(edit...actually bet365 let me cash them out for full amount so no waiting for cancel/refund)

Riley is indeed confirmed out....

New simple card:
0.5* Woodland 25-1
0.5* HOJGAARD 25-1

T10
0.5* Woodland +250
0.5* HOJGAARD +375

Other than that moving on....

Had to do it….

0.15* 480-1 Hojgaard brothers double Mexico/Korea (1/4 5 places) E/W

Last edited:
And I don’t know why I do this and don’t watch anyway….

Saudi Singapore
0.5* Wolff 25-1
0.25* Pieters 20-1

Wolff train!

Hey, nowhere really to go but up after last week!
Some sort of slogan about trying the same thing over and over right? lol

Honestly thought with these joke fields and no one caring 25-1 if anything clicks for him.....he could easily Gooch this event by 5+

Last edited:
I lied....decided on a couple wayyyyy down the board with this setup and week field that I think have a shot at placing

Both the e/w extra at Bet365
0.1* Trainer 150-1 (1/9 1-12) E/W
0.1* Mathews 190-1 (1/9 1-12) E/W

Saudi Aussie: -0.75 - I keep telling myself I'm retiring from betting Saudi events....maybe now is the time
Mexico: -2.55 - Woody and Hojgaard just never could sustain anything

Overall: +9.03

Back