• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

PaintCrew 2022 Golf

Let's be real...we all need to see the two footer that only went 14 inches. Buddy is a head case with the flat stick and that video might add 10 years to his life.

Didn’t have the balls to post this one after his day yesterday but figured no way he could’ve been worse

Attachments

• 31469DC1-6932-4ECE-8490-0A33797B2B22.jpeg
    31469DC1-6932-4ECE-8490-0A33797B2B22.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 10
Yeesh. Not my tournament. Poston and HV3 birdieless through 9 so far. HV3 looks dead. Maybe Poston can have a good back 9 and pull it off
Going to check in shortly but where is HVIII in the top 30 run?

He's the Jordan guy going forward in this sport. Figured you'd be all about him Spek!

He's the Jordan guy going forward in this sport. Figured you'd be all about him Spek!

I like him. But he shoots a lot of +5 rounds out of no where.

He’s not even top 60. So he’s not in the dance

Reactions: KJ
Guessing Will rolls in to Atlanta at worst #2 so gets to start -8? Bad back he's smart to dump this week.

Disappointing first round by Riley and holy hell what a collapse by Morikawa

Scottie at lease minimized damage…math to come but putting this in now

2.5* Rory +110 vs WillyZ (no starting strokes)

I’ll be on Rory every way imaginable to close out the year for better or worse

Those plays to come

No time at all this week…obviously the rory vs Willy is cancelled. So much for that insane value

With strokes
2* Scottie +240
1* Rory +1000

T10
1* Straka +225

T20
1* Straka -200

No strokes
2* Rory +800

H2H with strokes
2* Rory -132 vs Rahm

R1 2* Rory -166 vs Saudi Smith

FRL
0.25* Straka 100-1 (without strokes )

One week to the Aidan O’Connell heisman campaign

No time at all this week…obviously the rory vs Willy is cancelled. So much for that insane value

With strokes
2* Scottie +240
1* Rory +1000

T10
1* Straka +225

T20
1* Straka -200

No strokes
2* Rory +800

H2H with strokes
2* Rory -132 vs Rahm

R1 2* Rory -166 vs Saudi Smith

FRL
0.25* Straka 100-1 (without strokes )

One week to the Aidan O’Connell heisman campaign
Good luck bud

No harm done at least…Rory one wild t shot from the low round of the day

Still think he has a good shot at making some noise after bouncing back but Scottie obviously controls his own destiny one way or another

Thoughts on X? I'm big on him to win regardless and couldn't be happier with him chasing Scott.

Scottie being able to go out early to finish a round likely secured the win. 4 under this AM when he was looking at an E round before weather

You think he has a shot?
Guess I come from the position that sleeping on a 6 stroke lead isn't ideal. Scottie shoots even today, he wins. Not a fan of that approach though. Rory and X are gonna be so aggressive...i'm looking forward to it. If Scottie plays prevent D, we know how that usually goes.

Guess I come from the position that sleeping on a 6 stroke lead isn't ideal. Scottie shoots even today, he wins. Not a fan of that approach though. Rory and X are gonna be so aggressive...i'm looking forward to it. If Scottie plays prevent D, we know how that usually goes.

Rory’s putter has been white hot. If he didn’t decide to triple to start and spray the ball everywhere for the first couple of hours he’s likely right there. But if Scottie sees Rory sink a few early it could get interesting.

So early I didn't even realize they're playing already. Wake up to F1 and the brain is going 200 mph. If Scottie walks over either of them I lose. And ok with that.

Rory’s putter has been white hot. If he didn’t decide to triple to start and spray the ball everywhere for the first couple of hours he’s likely right there. But if Scottie sees Rory sink a few early it could get interesting.
Think either X or Rory need to go 3 under through 6. Seems like a lot to ask but I don't think so on this course. It gets to 3 or less at the turn this could be fun.

Back