Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

PaintCrew 2022 Golf

PaintCrew

Throwing darts at golf is more of a hobby within this degen "hobby" compared to hoops for me but it's probably my favorite sport to mess around with and sweat outside of March Madness. Documenting things here in other sports has really helped simply document my thoughts, hold myself accountable, etc... and who knows maybe helped others so I'll see if I can't track a full season of golf with documented units, prices, etc...

No head to heads this week. I want to watch a bit off the break before dipping into that.

0.5* Smith +2200
0.5* Im +2200

(Just missed....Reed)

Let's get it started

Current Futures:

Masters
0.5* Smith +3600
0.25* Molinari +12500

Open @ St Andrews
0.5* Burns +5000
0.5* Higgo +8000
0.25* Eldrick +6000

Sentry: +10.50
Sony: +2.34
AMEX: -0.15

YTD: +12.71

Last edited:

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Throwing darts at golf is more of a hobby within this degen "hobby" compared to hoops for me but it's probably my favorite sport to mess around with and sweat outside of March Madness. Documenting things here in other sports has really helped simply document my thoughts, hold myself accountable, etc... and who knows maybe helped others so I'll see if I can't track a full season of golf with documented units, prices, etc...

No head to heads this week. I want to watch a bit off the break before dipping into that.

0.5* Smith +2200
0.5* Im +2200

(Just missed....Reed)

Let's get it started
Love it!

I think this is going to be a tremendous golf season. I simply cannot wait.

PaintCrew

Masters
0.5* Smith +3600

Open @ St Andrews
0.5* Higgo +8000
0.25* Eldrick +6000

Tiger is just a fun what if narrative play. Don’t recommend it.

The other 2 I’m just taking prices in case they do special things this weekend.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member

0.5* Smith +2200
0.5* Im +2200

(Just missed....Reed)

Let's get it started
Yessir!

Great start.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Once Bryson WD that Im number went down quick.

I've never had a lot of luck in this one. Capping tonight.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.

Didn't know he WD, was actually just posting to give him credit for playing for once. Oops.

Always a tough handicap for me, so many guys are just happy to get into it before everyone else starts playing the West Coast.

PaintCrew

Yeah this one I think is an entirely different cap obviously. All the small hitters....150 and in approach standouts have a shot here.

I'm trying to find a good bit of notes on comments about this place from a bunch of the smalls (Kiz, Kuch, Na, Chez, etc...) but it's very telling. I hit Kuch a few years back in the mid 30's. You can't just bomb and gouge this place and it can get pretty firm and be pretty wind impacted as well.

PaintCrew

I was really close on Abe as well but I ended up leaning on the great course fits, in form, who played well last week.

Last edited:

PaintCrew

Adding Burns to my very very early Open card. Missed better numbers it looks like but this guy at this point shouldn't be 50-1 or more anywhere

Open @ St Andrews
Burns 50-1

I've got record updated and all the early futures in the 1st post.

PaintCrew

Since we've began my annual journey of blowing $$ on Molinari (although at least he got me 1 unit yesterday)....it's that time of year.

Let's start the farmers card with the auto bet
0.5* Molinari 80-1

Ironically you can find the same damn bet just about 1 year ago (maybe even 2 years ago)....lol

PaintCrew

Farmers
0.75* Burns 25-1
0.50* Molinari 80-1
0.50* Koepka 35-1
0.50* Wollf 60-1

I typically keep the outlay for outrights at 2 units or less but pushed it ever so slightly with my nonsensical love for each of these 4 this week

Others just missing the card (Berger, Scottie, Lanto)

Bet at Betanysports.eu