• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

P2W Saratoga 7/30

Saratoga Race #8 Pick4
R8: 4
R9: 2,3,4,5
R10: 5,12
R11: 1,3,5,6,7,9

Let’s get this, minimum bet of $0.50 is a $24 wager

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Jim Dandy down to short four horse field however I won’t be surprised with any outcome. I do think that the pace scenario greatly benefits #4 Early Voting and he looks like the lone speed and if they allow him to get a nice easy lead early he will be nearly impossible to beat .

Race #10 of the ones I don’t have going #3 scares me the most so I’ll use my boy Chad in a small saver pk3 #4/3/1,3,5,6,7,9

Pulling for Epi, buddy is really close with Ron Winchell so I pull for him but Cali horses at Spa typically aren't so hot

Back