• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

P2W NFL ‘22

Like the Texans. Hate the pats, really think fish make a statement today. Just don’t think pats have a good roster and hoody going senile w age!! Gl today

Like the Texans. Hate the pats, really think fish make a statement today. Just don’t think pats have a good roster and hoody going senile w age!! Gl today
Texans tremendous value today in this spot. Not trusting Matty Ice especially laying a td on road. I actually like Hou QB thought he was a little impressive at certain times last season. Leonard’s absence is big for Ind and Pearce should have himself a decent day dfs off topic lol
Ind 0-8 L8 season openers, terrible under Reich

Could be spot on with fish, feels like a trap
Reminds me of Buf spread Thursday
I don’t like Tua at all and thinking BB will have perfect game plan in tact defensively to expose what doesn’t need to be exposed about Tua
NE 2 strong lead back types can control clock and MAC just has to manage game and won’t have to force anything

Texans tremendous value today in this spot. Not trusting Matty Ice especially laying a td on road. I actually like Hou QB thought he was a little impressive at certain times last season. Leonard’s absence is big for Ind and Pearce should have himself a decent day dfs off topic lol
Ind 0-8 L8 season openers, terrible under Reich

Yea, neither teams style conducive for lots of points. Colts not explosive, still learning new qb. Like you said even if Texans do get down I like mills in trash time for back door if needed

I get that they aren’t great lol but shit neither is this version of N.O. IMO
Big number for team I’m fading all season to be laying on rd vs division rival

Has anyone anywhere mentioned ATL at all?
I still think it's the worst roster in NFL. Pitts, Grady Jackson, and Terrell are above average at their positions. That's about it.

Now a more mobile qb probably helps behind their horrendous offensive line.

I dont see 5 wins for them, but home division dogs are usually profitable.

I still think it's the worst roster in NFL. Pitts, Grady Jackson, and Terrell are above average at their positions. That's about it.

Now a more mobile qb probably helps behind their horrendous offensive line.

I dont see 5 wins for them, but home division dogs are usually profitable.

I think their roster probably better than bears, I dunno, I havnt went down the list man for man but bears look clueless to me.

Could be spot on with fish, feels like a trap
Reminds me of Buf spread Thursday
I don’t like Tua at all and thinking BB will have perfect game plan in tact defensively to expose what doesn’t need to be exposed about Tua
NE 2 strong lead back types can control clock and MAC just has to manage game and won’t have to force anything

Didn’t think bout it that way but maybe. I just think fish have a way more talented roster, last time Tua had weapons like this he looked pretty damn good, he has a offensive coach who believes in him now. Plus they have basically the defense built by a really smart defensive guy who they fired cause of Tua and things. I think fish are good, even if you don’t like Tua ya gotta admit he at least as good as Mac n cheese right? Mac has ass for weapons and a couple clowns now as his OC’s!! I think hoody lost his rabid ass mind to be honest: even if he didn’t I don’t think coaching enough to close this talent gap! Fish always played him tough when they sucked and pats were winning SB’s!! Dunno wtf this whole going early to Miami shit bout either? He never does that! Something ain’t right! His players are getting acclimate to the heat alright, at bunch of pool parties!!

I like Etienne also but I think game script has jags chasing, I played his over 18.5 rec yards, that seems crazy low. 1 catch he could get that but I suspect he grabs 3-4 balls and goes for 40+ yards!!

That how I felt bout ncaa yesterday. Slow start but paid off as I smashed all the night games and my favorite plays! Get it today buddy!
Thank you Sir. Keep it going. It does feel good when hard work pays off for sure. Did okay yesterday but a couple bad breaks

I like Etienne also but I think game script has jags chasing, I played his over 18.5 rec yards, that seems crazy low. 1 catch he could get that but I suspect he grabs 3-4 balls and goes for 40+ yards!!
Jags lined sharp imo and think they win game
Etienne breakout game imo, Pederson stated he needs more carries, he has 5th most yds per touch, Ind allows 5th most receptions vs rb’s , no Leonard

Jags lined sharp imo and think they win game
Etienne breakout game imo, Pederson stated he needs more carries, he has 5th most yds per touch, Ind allows 5th most receptions vs rb’s , no Leonard
Ind also missing a DE and S

Top RB touches incl targets without a TD and their DK price: Alvin Kamara 58 +110 Travis Etienne 55 +195 Tyler Allgeier 41 +170 Sony Michel 28 +550 Jaylen Warren 26 +500

He’s due for TD as well imo

Back