• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL 2022-23 Picks

It’s amazing to me the rangers are playing their 3rd game tomorrow but the jets are just playing their first

And St Louis won't play their first until tomorrow. The scheduling anomalies in the NHL are by far the most infuriating out of any sport. I don't think the NBA has as much randomness. I get that many teams share arenas, not just with NBA but with other events. They have to factor in X amount of back to backs, rest days, etc - but every year there seems to be something so off base you wonder what in the actual fuck are they really doing.

For 10/14

Red Wings -170 to win 1 unit
This is a play for me too with 6% edge - but I just don't see it right now. MSL has the Habs believing, maybe emotional let down spot is the reason they come out flat here but outside of a youngish blue line the Habs line up pretty evenly with the Wings. Vegas is claiming Red Wings win this game 68% of the time? Feels more like 57/43 or so to me.

This is a play for me too with 6% edge - but I just don't see it right now. MSL has the Habs believing, maybe emotional let down spot is the reason they come out flat here but outside of a youngish blue line the Habs line up pretty evenly with the Wings. Vegas is claiming Red Wings win this game 68% of the time? Feels more like 57/43 or so to me.

Riding a train here today

10/15

Capitals -320 to win 1 unit

Curious to hear your angle on pure big faves. Is there certain criteria that makes them a play, and worthy of all that juice?

Curious to hear your angle on pure big faves. Is there certain criteria that makes them a play, and worthy of all that juice?

I’ve had considerable success with it in MLB (20+ units each for 2 years season with the exception of this season, but was still a winning record).

A friend of mine got me into getting NhL last year and it was a massive failure betting big underdogs and alt lines. While I still had a terrible record last year, I had a huge recovery applying my MLB strategy to NHL. The frequency of huge juice favorites winning though seems to be way lower then compared to mlb so it’s been a much bigger challenge. May not be a good strategy but I’d like to play out this year. I do try to look at situational plays based on matchups, back 2 backs and some historical stuff im seeing.

Makes sense. There was a time about 3-4 years ago, Dogs were not getting enough respect, and now Vegas seems to have corrected that, way more often.

I don’t see how this can be at all successful Utah. I’m rooting for you of course.

Man is this one tough system To scrutinize. Laying out a thousand to win four hundred seems a bit difficult..

I don’t see how this can be at all successful Utah. I’m rooting for you of course.

Man is this one tough system To scrutinize. Laying out a thousand to win four hundred seems a bit difficult..

you might be right

full disclosure i am betting pretty small steaks - but lets ride out the season and see what happens

you might be right

full disclosure i am betting pretty small steaks - but lets ride out the season and see what happens
I’m on YOUR side. I loved the old furniture guy beating the books out of 75 million or so On the World Series.

Back