• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Season System

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Season long system....betting on each team that did not cover the prior week against those that did...we'll see [Edit to add Denver, as I missed that one -- LFG mr. unlimited]

NY Jets +6.5
NO Saints +2.5
Carolina -1
New England -3
LA Rams -10
San Fran -8.5
Denver -10
Green Bay -10
Denver -10

D

Last edited:
No real parameters, just cover/no cover week before.......looks like 3-4-1 yesterday...both games tonight

Philly -2.5
Tennessee +10

complete opposite of my thoughts but GL

-bet with the streak, you can win multiple times. bet against the streak, you can only win once!

in addition, spread will factor in 15% of nfl games overall

-bet with the streak, you can win multiple times. bet against the streak, you can only win once!

Always been my thing. If you don't think the team can win don't bet them. 15% seems high...always heard it's about 89% of teams that win cover.

I was thinking he’s following the streak too…

I’m about to do that after week 2. I’ll add the totals to it too….

Was thinking of doing this with baseball totals ( less juice than playing teams ) only last few years, remember Tigers had like maybe 15-22 game over streak few years ago…..

I’ll try it with NBA this year…..I’ll limit the damage with a 3 game chop. These streaks can be crazy azz long……even the chop streaks…..still debating on just 1 unit plays or double down when the streak ends….

For the record, I am not an NFL guy and just playing pizza money on these games -- just going to track and see how it goes -- just the week to week over-reaction angle

For the record, I am not an NFL guy and just playing pizza money on these games -- just going to track and see how it goes -- just the week to week over-reaction angle
How Much Is A Pizza In Your Area? Large Pep Goes For About $25. ($8.49 If Going Little Caesars) Shit. Seems Like A Year Ago It Was $5.99!!!

Back