• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL schedule release...

Seattle and Miami will always be top 5

That extra 70 miles between the Texans and the Jets could be the difference between the 1st and 2nd pick next year

The Saints in Germany creates an early bye issue and they don’t get it after the trip I’ve seen?

Week 2 will have rolling MNF games as the Bills host the Titans at 7:15 pm on ESPN and the Vikings go to Philly at 8:30 pm on ABC. ABC with the Monday night game brings back some memories. Not sure why Disney wants to cannibalize its football product though.....

Dallas at Green Bay Nov 13th on Fox

Schedule leaks have been very limited so far this year after last year's loose lips

So max amount of prime time games is 5

AFC west my prediction is no team less than 4, I could see 3 of them with 5 too

Possible leaks, not confirmed

Raiders v chargers week 1
Broncos v Seahawks is week 1 SNF

Rams vs Bills opening Thursday night game
Chiefs v chargers is the first amazon Thursday game week 2

Xmas eve game means the only dates without a viable pro league betting option available this year are the day before and after MLB all-star game. 7/18 does have the home run derby and on 7/20 there's a full card at Saratoga, so CTG can rejoice in 365 days of fun.

London games

week 4 Vikes/Saints (Spurs)
week 5 Giants/Pack (Spurs)
week 8 Broncos/Jags (Wembley)

Munich

week 10 Seahawks/Buccs

Last edited:
Anyone going to this one?
I know some that went years ago, Mexico City is probably pretty safe but never been. Think the only places people from here go anymore are Rocky Point, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mex City for business. People used to go to Cancun, Tulum, Cozumel but that part of the country has become a port for the coke smugglers and it's getting no better than the border cities. Seems an odd time for the NFL to go back to Mexico.

Thurs Night Week 16 - Jax at Jets. Been a long time since Al Michaels had such a dogshit game on his calendar.

Alright @guaranteeed , you ready?

I'll go in order from Week 1 till Week 18...Week 2 will be our crown jewel...

3 + 5 TBD
2 + 3x Sunday Christmas Day
TBD

Last edited:
Alright @guaranteeed , you ready?

I'll go in order from Week one till Week 18...Week 2 will be our crown jewel...

3 + 5 TBD
2 + 3x Sunday Christmas Day
TBD
It's a huge improvement on past years

week 9 through 11 is disappointing, however looking at the games that week I can see why the league did it

Afternoon games in that run

Week 9
Bucs rams

Cowboys pack

Raiders broncos
Chefs chargers
Cowboys vikings

The chargers release video was incredible

FSmMqsxX0AkCPD4

FSmNqr4VEAA8Iru

I know some that went years ago, Mexico City is probably pretty safe but never been. Think the only places people from here go anymore are Rocky Point, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mex City for business. People used to go to Cancun, Tulum, Cozumel but that part of the country has become a port for the coke smugglers and it's getting no better than the border cities. Seems an odd time for the NFL to go back to Mexico.
I was kinda kidding. In all honesty, I’ve been to a few of those places you mentioned.
I’ve heard Mexico City is super underrated, most go in business true but a couple I know that’s travelled pretty extensively said it’s really cool, go figure

Back