• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NFL In-Game Thread***

I'm genuinely shocked at how shitty of a coach Hackett is. I said it week one, and I know this doesn't happen in the NFL, but I'd have fired him then. I'd have fired him last week. I'd have fired him at halftime tonight.

I get it, guys may need time to learn, but this dude is going to waste Denver's entire season. Probably more if you keep him longer than that.

I'm genuinely shocked at how shitty of a coach Hackett is. I said it week one, and I know this doesn't happen in the NFL, but I'd have fired him then. I'd have fired him last week. I'd have fired him at halftime tonight.

I get it, guys may need time to learn, but this dude is going to waste Denver's entire season. Probably more if you keep him longer than that.
He's awful.

Week 1 was all the evidence I needed.

With that being said, it keeps mounting.

6 mins, 46 yards ZERO points (missed FG).

7 mins, 58 yards, ZERO points (punt) in 2Q.

That's 25% of the game on two drives for zero points.

Jevonte Williams is averaging nearly five yards a carry IN THIS GAME. Yet they get the ball and start going shotgun without him on the field. It's amazing.

It's tough because it's so bad that it may hurt the lines against Denver going forward, but how could you bet on this team. Their offense looks like it has no idea what they're doing—and it's been this way for three weeks.

SF must get points out of this drive.

You are a professional football team. You cannot start at 50 and 40 consecutive drives and take a donut.

The only play teams run with confidence lately is hustling up to the line and trying to draw a cheap offside.

Perfectly fine with a 10-5 final, btw. I'm not sure who San Francisco's closer is and if he can go more than one inning, but let's bring him in and wrap this shitshow up.

He basically had no choice but to challenge as he let the playclock (AND gameclock) run down.

Surprising that a guy who's been a head coach for less than 3 games is already such a chicken.

Back