• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NFL In-Game Thread***

WB depth chart for this one would be nice. Seems weird to have 1 game and not another the entire weekend.

Are starters even playing? I'm not even sure how many of them didn't make the trip.

Are starters even playing? I'm not even sure how many of them didn't make the trip.
I don't know for sure all I heard is a couple guys at work here saying that Jacksonville was starting the game with their third Stringer

Reactions: KJ
All I know is that Teed and I aren‘t on speaking terms when this game is happening. Same goes for every other Raiders fan. This is war!

GCU buzz >>>> than ASU buzz. Probably since most people here were along for the ride from 900 students to 75k in just over a decade.

I can't remember the last time I watched a Cardinals preseason game. I barely consider it a sport.
Yep. And when a season ticket holder, it’s give aways…..my kids are old enough now to know it’s preseason, fuck it. Well, one of em.

My oldest wants to go just for 50/50

And yes….I’m already nervous for him

What’s GCU?
Grand Canyon U. Basically built by Jerry Colangelo. Hoops games are a tough ticket, entire sports complex dwarfs ASU. Even the baseball stadium. Campus is downtown Phx. Capped at 30k on campus so the rest are remote.

Yep. And when a season ticket holder, it’s give aways…..my kids are old enough now to know it’s preseason, fuck it. Well, one of em.

My oldest wants to go just for 50/50

And yes….I’m already nervous for him
Give me CFL, golf, tennis, bases, ping pong over suffering through this shit. And what a kick to the dick if you're a season ticket holder and these games are priced the same. Hell give me WNBA!

Give me CFL, golf, tennis, bases, ping pong over suffering through this shit. And what a kick to the dick if you're a season ticket holder and these games are priced the same. Hell give me WNBA!
Yea been this way for years.

It’s special though…not the exact same seats I sat in with my Dad and Grandfather but same experience a generation later….awesome to see no bullshit. Real little Saints fans haha.

Wasn’t like that when I was a kid

They got out of the rain?
People would be standing in the streets right now if it rained here.
Poured here overnight. 3 times this week while most people are sleeping but I got up at 4ish and opened windows just to hear and smell the rain. Was glorious!

Poured here overnight. 3 times this wee while most people are sleeping but I got up at 4ish and opened windows just to hear and smell the rain. Was glorious!
We got more rain the last 24 hours than the last two months.

Weird ass 5 months here.

Bro just said people don’t know Tony Boselli?!

Dude was unit….best player for years
it's like being in an office where some super fan is regurgitating the morning drive radio show like he's Gil Brandt. The gamblers(staying silent) all knew if the qb clipped his toenails before the game.

seems like there's always a problem with this hall of shame game. either the field is falling apart or some weather issue in this shithole.
I miss the days when we just blamed Ohio for EVERYTHING around here

only took collinsworth a minute into the season to make an idiotic statement. "this is a team that's competing for a super bowl." on what planet are either of these teams competing for a super bowl.

Back