• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NFL In-Game Thread***

something like 10 punts in last night's game.

Peyton and Eli mocking the score

Eli: Should have paid the punter $235 million instead of Russell

I'm so sick of these coaches having no clue when to call time.

Yes, you could get stopped. You would be pinning Dallas pretty deep.

Good grief, come on.

Wait, wut? The Giants have been outscored 82-0 in the last 2 minutes of the 1H since the beginning of last season.

That's one of the most amazing stats I've ever heard of.

I'm so sick of these coaches having no clue when to call time.

Yes, you could get stopped. You would be pinning Dallas pretty deep.

Good grief, come on.
Every team needs someone who's sole job is clock and timeout strategy

Once one team does it, everyone in league will copycat within a few years

Cowboys 2h TT o10 -110 (2 units). .

Better team.

Defense getting to Dimes.

Both RBs running solid.

Ceedee due to not drop a pass or two.

So, this drive will be like one of Denver's last night ..6 mins and punt....
Just crushes totals...

Someone pointed it out and yes, some of these teams suck either way but sitting all preseason isn’t the wave anymore. Will cost teams playoffs for sure with early losses

Cowboys first play was a low percentage run to the shorter side of the field. Series was toast there.

Jerry needs to get Cooper back for another first rounder. He made the passing game work. CD is a better complement than a #1.

Back