Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

***NFL In-Game Thread***

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Love Joe Buck. Big game voice, doesn’t take himself too seriously
I've been on the hate train for well before the Moss situation

But have grown to appreciate him (not to be confused with the fact I still can't stand his arrogance)

survive&advance

I've been on the hate train for well before the Moss situation

But have grown to appreciate him (not to be confused with the fact I still can't stand his arrogance)
I don’t think he’s arrogant, I can see how he comes off that way though. His interviews on pardon my take were great, definitely made him more likable imo

KJ

I don’t think he’s arrogant, I can see how he comes off that way though. His interviews on pardon my take were great, definitely made him more likable imo
He tries to live up to his father who was a gem, think that's the part that comes across as arrogant. It's like he tries so hard to dominate a broadcast at times that I get more involved with the broadcast than the game itself if that makes sense

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
16 Cowboys not making the trip, among them:

Dak, Cooper, Martin, Ty Smith and Jarwin on O.

Lawrence and Jourdan Lewis on D.

QBs will be Gilbert, DeNucci and Rush.

Steelers QBs will be Rudolph, Haskins and Dobbs

Steelers WRs Johnson, Claypool and Juju all currently projected to play a little.

Don't expect to see Watt, Tuitt, Hayward, Bush, Haden, Edmunds or Fitzpatrick on D.

Both teams 1st round picks are expected to play.

KJ

Surprised Claypool and Juju even went, guess from Pittsburgh it's not some ridiculous travel but still..

pressitup

Proponent of Obamacare
HOF ceremony is going to be ungodly long. Can’t imagine having to sit through it.
Good for the cows that made it.
JJ for putting up with Jerruh.
Drew for the effort to get there w/o Jerry Rice type talent(tho I guess that could work since neither were fast).
CLiff Harris for taking no shit in the middle of the field. You had to be Lynn Swann to go into that middle.

VirginiaCavs

CTG Junior Moderator
I‘m also just really tired of refs being given more grounds to influence games with their „judgment calls“

Hulu

#3DownNation
IMO Penalties should only be for two reasons...Something that gives you an unfair advantage (Holding, PI, etc) and something that risks player safety (RTP, chop blocks, late hits etc). Taunting, as unseemly as it might be at times, is neither of those things. The NFL is really messing with the game's integrity with nonsense like this.

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Is there a pre season thread to discuss? Anyone have any info on how much starters and QBs going to play?

Steelers have nice depth at the position pre season wise.

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Nick Mullens was in the 9ers system for years and played with a good amount of talent and always threw 2 picks. I’m not sure what he will be able to do with third stringers. If Jalen isn’t playing more than a series or 2, Steelers easy. But Jalen should be a preseason superstar like many mobile QBs are.

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Nick Mullens was in the 9ers system for years and played with a good amount of talent and always threw 2 picks. I’m not sure what he will be able to do with third stringers. If Jalen isn’t playing more than a series or 2, Steelers easy. But Jalen should be a preseason superstar like many mobile QBs are.
This is why SF will win 14 games this year. Mullens 1/5 with 2 picks. And they won games with this guy at Q.

Bet at Betanysports.eu